Crowny Crane

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2006

Any good? How could I have shot better? C n C pls.

DeSwitch

Oct 28, 2005
1.45N 103.83E
www.flickr.com

Any good? How could I have shot better? C n C pls.
IMHO, looks a bit soft.Bump up ISO and set aperture of f8 would be better. f5 is too shallow. This crowned crane looks better from the front. Try to wait for a better moment. The other bire in the BG is distracting.

eng_keow

Oct 8, 2004
Mt Alvernia Hospital
www.pbase.com
Maybe should isolate the head more with a more homogenous bg. Otherwise may have to move the position such that the other crane is more obvious in the bg.

Also increase the contrast and saturation for the pic and apply unsharp mask.

:)

w210er

Jan 29, 2007
i think it's better if u use under f 5 (shallow DOF). to make background more blur, to isolate the object from background. to create a more clear Point Of Interest.

May 29, 2006
IMHO, looks a bit soft.Bump up ISO and set aperture of f8 would be better. f5 is too shallow. This crowned crane looks better from the front. Try to wait for a better moment. The other bire in the BG is distracting.
The damn birds would pose for one teeny moment!! lol;) . What did you mean by Bump up ISO?? I do have a pic with the front..but it looks like the birdy had a bad hair day..damn.

May 29, 2006
Maybe should isolate the head more with a more homogenous bg. Otherwise may have to move the position such that the other crane is more obvious in the bg.

Also increase the contrast and saturation for the pic and apply unsharp mask.

:)
Thanks for the tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom