Crossing to D70 DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyder_Web

Apr 21, 2004
Take NEL
www.ephoto.cjb.net
Hi to all D70 users.... I'll be getting one myself.....Can I get feedback...on the performance of the DSLR D70????? :think:

generally quite good but hearing some focusing issue with D70.

well i guess ask a seasoned friend to help you test when buying to reject the lemon.

zekai said:
generally quite good but hearing some focusing issue with D70.

well i guess ask a seasoned friend to help you test when buying to reject the lemon.

What type of fousing issue..??? :eek:

The backfocusing problem. A few of the early models have a problem where the part of the picture really in focus is slightly further back from what is in focus in the viewfinder. Shortly put, soft eyes, sharp ears. However, if your D70 exhibits this problem, you can bring it back to Nikon for recalibration. Mine, for one, did have this problem with the kit lens only while my other Nikkors were fine. My turn around time with Nikon Malaysia was less than 24hrs. :) Kudos. Heard that Nikon Sgp is just as good.

The D70 uses the Nikon F mount...:)

BurgaFlippinMan said:
The backfocusing problem. A few of the early models have a problem where the part of the picture really in focus is slightly further back from what is in focus in the viewfinder. Shortly put, soft eyes, sharp ears. However, if your D70 exhibits this problem, you can bring it back to Nikon for recalibration. Mine, for one, did have this problem with the kit lens only while my other Nikkors were fine. My turn around time with Nikon Malaysia was less than 24hrs. :) Kudos. Heard that Nikon Sgp is just as good.

The D70 uses the Nikon F mount...:)

Ok Thanks. :thumbsup:

Spyder... since you've already decided to go D70, then no need to bother posting the same question in the other sub-forums.

D70 makes a good entry-level DSLR anyway. Just remember that DSLRs don't serve video-clip recording.

It's a very good DSLR. Go for it! But be mindful of the costs. A good pro-level lens could cost >>$1k.

go get 1 lah...
be prepare to spend additional for some essential accesories like speedlite and few more lenses :) You will have fun!

U wont be regret.. :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Actually my rich uncles, aunties and relatives bought D70 and use it like a P&S camera. They don't intent to buy any more lens. Before they also have film Nikon and Olyumpus SLR which they only have 1 lens.

My Indian friend also buy D70 with the kit lens to take pcitures of his family and kids.

Just buy it, no regrets.

its a great camera. ive had mine for 2 weeks and love it..

Azure said:
...remember that DSLRs don't serve video-clip recording.

As well has live preview on LCD...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.