crossing my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
my first two rolls of cross-processed slides ... some other landscape attempts here

drought.jpg

fishing_net.jpg

friends.jpg

These nice pics can be on a wall for contemplation! :thumbsup: I like the meaningful play on words... except for fishing net. That one's too literal. Maybe "harvest" or if following drought, how about famine?

Hmmm...location look familiar. good job! :thumbsup:
agreed with ykia for the used of words.

poohbear said:
Wah eikin , this 2 bagus ..... the burnt root of the lalang ...

Hmmm... I thought it was mangrove

ykia said:
These nice pics can be on a wall for contemplation! :thumbsup: I like the meaningful play on words... except for fishing net. That one's too literal. Maybe "harvest" or if following drought, how about famine?
thanks! 'fishing net' gives quite abit of headache, it looks so abstract don't feel it looks like a fishing net from the start :bsmilie: will think of a better name ...

jopel said:
Hmmm...location look familiar. good job! :thumbsup:
agreed with ykia for the used of words.
heehee ... except for 'friends' the rest were from the lower seletar morning shoot ... can imagine how expired those slides are :bsmilie:

poohbear said:
Wah eikin , this 2 bagus ..... the burnt root of the lalang ...
thanks! the roots are mangrove roots like what ykia said ... not burnt lah, don't always shoot burnt stuff also mah

Cheesecake said:
wa say...

good abstract series! :thumbsup:
thank you too!

anyone who want to pay eikin to shoot in this style, will have to check if he still have expired slides and after the shoot he still have to "store" it for a period of time before sending it for processing in order to get this kind of result. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Anyway, like what you have done as "cropping/broders" to the FRIENDS shot.

yqt said:
anyone who want to pay eikin to shoot in this style, will have to check if he still have expired slides and after the shoot he still have to "store" it for a period of time before sending it for processing in order to get this kind of result. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Anyway, like what you have done as "cropping/broders" to the FRIENDS shot.

thanks ;p

don't spoil market leh, mustn't leak the 'double expiry' special treatment method for x-processing slides lah :bsmilie:

eikin said:
thanks ;p

don't spoil market leh, mustn't leak the 'double expiry' special treatment method for x-processing slides lah :bsmilie:

Errr... I have a 35mm silde roll that expired >5yrs ago, but kept in dry box all this while. No fungus and a bit of dust... Gee, sounds like I'm selling a lens.

ykia said:
Errr... I have a 35mm silde roll that expired >5yrs ago, but kept in dry box all this while. No fungus and a bit of dust... Gee, sounds like I'm selling a lens.

:bigeyes: ... errrmmm .... :sweat:

eikin said:
don't spoil market leh, mustn't leak the 'double expiry' special treatment method for x-processing slides lah

don't worry they still do not know the details mah, like time frame for the "double expiry" how you store the film for each of the "expired period", temp. control etc.

Next time can start a course on this style of shooting. Go to the Big Apple and be the next John Clang for landscape and building shoots :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Think I better go into hidding before you come after me with a big hammer :sweatsm: :sweat:

eikin said:
:bigeyes: ... errrmmm .... :sweat:

I'm serious...

IMG_7771.JPG

I don't know if I'll ever use it (see date on right). Can pass it to you.

ortega said:
don't forget to shoot me 1 black frame.
nice compositions

shall we do a slide outing?
ya ya ya, when?

ortega said:
nice compositions

Hahaha... after 14 years, you can have all the black frames! But I'll love to see Eikin do his magic on this roll.

Have to dust off my old EOS 10QD ;)

ortega said:
nice compositions

ykia said:
Hahaha... after 14 years, you can have all the black frames! But I'll love to see Eikin do his magic on this roll.

Have to dust off my old EOS 10QD ;)

err ... i go search my book of spells first ...

Status
Not open for further replies.