ROBOTECH (PAID)
KWNSX.
CEREAL (PAID)
litechaser

Room sharing requests:

Robotech & Cereal
Airforce1 & Sigg
Tungtong & KWNSX.

You all can fly from KL LCCT, there are 2 flights a day, 7.30 morning and 2.30pm afternoon. The cost of a return ticket to Padang, Indonesia is only RM275.00. You can spend a night in KL and enjoy the food....:cool:

You all can fly from KL LCCT, there are 2 flights a day, 7.30 morning and 2.30pm afternoon. The cost of a return ticket to Padang, Indonesia is only RM275.00. You can spend a night in KL and enjoy the food....:cool:

the plane ticket is less than half what we need to pay !!!

any budget hotel to recommend if some decide to take this route ???

Arrrhhhh...already book the ticket!

the plane ticket is less than half what we need to pay !!!

any budget hotel to recommend if some decide to take this route ???

Hi Guys,

If you are taking the KL route and looking for a cheap place to stay just for the night, check this place out: http://www.backhome.com.my/

If you are flying in via Air Asia, you will land in KL's LCCT Terminal and from there it's only a S$6 Skybus to KL's Sentral Station (main train terminal). From KL Sentral, take the LRT and get off 2 stations later at Masjid Jamek (Main Mosque). The place is just 5 mins walk from the LRT Station. Or you can take a taxi from KL Sentral directly, won't cost that much if it is a group of 4. Estimated total journey time from Airport to the hostel is about 1h 45 mins.

The place is new and less than 1 month in operations. The location of this place is great as it is right in KL's Chinatown and very near to Petaling Street where some of KL's famous foods can be found especially the legendary KL Hokkien Mee.

Please note, that I have not stayed there yet, but have booked for a stay there next month. I'll be able to give more details after my stay if anyone cares to know.

And what will I be doing there in KL? Shoot and eat of course! The area around the hotel is more of the older part of KL and its great for pictures. So its a shoot eat walk, shoot eat walk!

Just a suggestion and hope it helps.

LOTUSFAIRY
AIRFORCE1
TUNGTONG
SIGG (PAID)
DAN
JWT (PAID)
ROBOTECH (PAID)
KWNSX.
CEREAL (PAID)
litechaser

Room sharing requests:

Robotech & Cereal
Airforce1 & Sigg
Tungtong & KWNSX.

ed9119 (PAID)
LOTUSFAIRY (PAID)
AIRFORCE1
TUNGTONG
SIGG (PAID)
DAN
JWT (PAID)
ROBOTECH (PAID)
KWNSX.
CEREAL (PAID)
litechaser

Room sharing requests:

Robotech & Cereal
Airforce1 & Sigg
Tungtong & KWNSX.

I'm waiting for Maxby's reply. :vhappy:

Some of my photos of CB5 are here (http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=lezley&book=21), no time to organise them yet. ;p

My knee "lao kok-kok liao" :thumbsd:, the walking stick made by the tour guide, Sorn, still staying in my bedroom. :sweat:

my dear young lady..... so pretty and young already using walking stick ??? was it carrying my 70-200 IS during CB5 that caused it ?? :)

ed9119 (PAID)
LOTUSFAIRY (PAID)
AIRFORCE1
TUNGTONG
SIGG (PAID)
DAN (PAID)
JWT (PAID)
ROBOTECH (PAID)
KWNSX.
CEREAL (PAID)
litechaser

Room sharing requests:

Robotech & Cereal
Airforce1 & Sigg
Tungtong & KWNSX.

:D

URGENT !

3771585291_af49c37bb5_o.jpg

3771540837_469ebe4440_o.jpg

anybody interested to join me departing on the 24th? **for total S$158 only**
email or call me if u are.

My hp 97341257

tungtong2009

Last edited:
Sigg, Dan and Myself have booked the tickets via Tigerairway...
not cheap deh...:sweat:

Departing - Singapore (SIN) to Padang (PDG)
Saturday, 26 Sep 09 Flight TR 224 Depart Singapore (SIN) at 12:05 and arrive in Padang (PDG) at 12:10

Returning - Padang (PDG) to Singapore (SIN)
Saturday, 03 Oct 09 Flight TR 225 Depart Padang (PDG) at 12:50 and arrive in Singapore (SIN) at 14:55

the 2 days savings cannot cover my salary for 2 days leh.....:bsmilie:

Last edited:
heng... no one quote ur original posting.... hehehe

yah lor.. its cheaper and tempting but job and salary is (5x) more important :bsmilie:

guys...go google the place... some of the mountains and lakes, ...very nice...:thumbsup:
let's rock and roll....:lovegrin:

You can literally choose whatever seat we want....the plane now is very empty. only 10 seat reserve as of last night... Padang, here we come.

Wah.....Tung.....already booked my tix for 26 Sep leh..

post photos please..

Status
Not open for further replies.