Crossing Bridges 6 2009 - Wild wild West Sumatra

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah lao !! better worry about your own ticket bro ha ha! Tigerairways pricing policy is simple...... ..... early birds get cheaper pricing

I booked Tigerairways with 15kg excess check in baggage allowance..... nett nett S$238

26 Sept - TR224 depart Singapore 12.05pm .... arrive Padang 12.10pm
3 Oct - TR225 depart Padang 12.50pm... arrive Singapore 2.55pm

sms sent to all above.

Last edited:
This the correct flights?

Sat, 26 Sep 09
Flight TR 224 12:05hrs
12:10hrs
Departs Singapore (SIN)
Arrives Padang (PDG)

Sat, 03 Oct 09
Flight TR 225 12:50hrs
14:55hrs
Departs Padang (PDG)
Arrives Singapore (SIN)

Perhaps the selected persons want to organize among themselves to buy as a group if it means cheaper pricing ? :)

Who want to share room with who ..... pls let me know early so that i can pair you up.... Lotusfairy..... you might have to go single unless I can pair u up with another lady from a diff country.

Who have special diet requests (eg vegetarians, muslims, no-beef etc) please also let me know so that the necessary diet arrangements during meals can be made.

This the correct flights?

Sat, 26 Sep 09
Flight TR 224 12:05hrs
12:10hrs
Departs Singapore (SIN)
Arrives Padang (PDG)

Sat, 03 Oct 09
Flight TR 225 12:50hrs
14:55hrs
Departs Padang (PDG)
Arrives Singapore (SIN)

yes correct

Who want to share room with who ..... pls let me know early so that i can pair you up.... Lotusfairy..... you might have to go single unless I can pair u up with another lady from a diff country.

Who have special diet requests (eg vegetarians, muslims, no-beef etc) please also let me know so that the necessary diet arrangements during meals can be made.

no prob ..:lovegrin:

Perhaps the selected persons want to organize among themselves to buy as a group if it means cheaper pricing ? :)

i am now getting info from my airport contacts.. see got cheaper if book for more than 4 paxs.. ;p

LOTUSFAIRY
AIRFORCE1
TUNGTONG
SIGG
DAN
JWT (PAID)
ROBOTECH
KWNSX.
CEREAL
litechaser

Crossing Bridges is the best Asean non-NGO efforts :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope next year bro eddy will allow me to join again since my CB2 :cry:

Thank you for the endorsement Canonised, hugely appreciated :)

Been advised that Bukittinggi temperatures at night drop below 21 degrees centigrade... so participants bring something warm to wear like a light jacket/windbreaker or something long sleeved..... no need to bring ski or winter jacket kekeke :)

LOTUSFAIRY
AIRFORCE1
TUNGTONG
SIGG
DAN
JWT (PAID)
ROBOTECH
KWNSX.
CEREAL
litechaser

Room sharing requests:

Robotech & Cereal :)
Airforce1 & Sigg :)
Tungtong & KWNSX. :)

Last edited:
super cool... can't make it this year (even if I can... too late to sign up) as I have another trip on 2-4 Oct weekend. looking forward to the pictures.

Some kind individual dropped $$$ into my account this morning ......... please sms me with a transaction number for me to verify

Otherwise, thank you for the 'Ang Pow' wooooo hooooo :)

Last edited:
Hi guys, spoke to the sales person @ Tiger... he mentioned it is CHEAPER to book as internet is giving the discounted rate now...
go quick log in as the price will increase everyday..:sweat:
So we will do our own booking liao.. individually;p

wah lao !! better worry about your own ticket bro ha ha! Tigerairways pricing policy is simple...... ..... early birds get cheaper pricing

I booked Tigerairways with 15kg excess check in baggage allowance..... nett nett S$238

26 Sept - TR224 depart Singapore 12.05pm .... arrive Padang 12.10pm
3 Oct - TR225 depart Padang 12.50pm... arrive Singapore 2.55pm

sms sent to all above.

FAINT...how u get $238 with baggage?
I tried just now : it's $273 !! in total..:sweat:

Welcome to Indonesiaaaaaa >:D<

Please extend to Jakartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, 02-04 Oct :)

It seems I can't join this CB6 hiks :( I've been there before ( Padang ), It was so niceeeeeee... so Don't hesitate to join this event if you could to make it!

Eddy : I'm join Clubsnap so I can reply this thread, Ha ha ha

Wendyyyy... Madoca... miss you ^^

hey my dearest rose. missed u hah...... we gotto get back to singapore cos the tic goes 2 way :cry:
i try come by soonest :) actually flying to jakarta is cheaper flying to padang :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.