Crossing Bridges 2013 - Amazing Singapore!

We have constructed a Crossing Bridges 10 Facebook group (closed, by invite only)

If you wish to be invited into this group in Facebook to join in the lively bantering, laughter and jokes among photographers from participating countries, please send me an email so that i can extend the invitation to you

BUT DO NOTE: joining this fb group DOES NOT mean you have been selected to participate in Crossing Bridges 10 . The selection process will carry on as normal regardless if you join the FB Group or not

Team Philippines has just confirmed sending a team of 25 photographers

The Sri Lanka Photographic Society has just confirmed at least 15 photographers

Clubsnappers who want to be considered for participation in Crossing Bridges please check your leave balances and send me a PM with your mobile number

Selection will begin soon and announcement of participants list from Singapore should be finalized by Monday 13 May

Discussions have been ongoing with the Chinese and HK photo communities ............ looking positive

will advise soon

please go to the link on post 1 to find out more and PM me if you are keen

Last Saturday's outing for Crossing Bridges Alumini and this year's participants .... ha ha it was fun!

q_group.jpg

q_desker.jpg

q_couch.jpg

TWO (2) slots just opened up for Team Singapore

If you do have interest in participating in Crossing Bridges 10 please send me a PM

Qualifying conditions still apply (see post #1) as I rather go with a slightly smaller team than a team with the wrong mix of people

Thank you

South Korea just submitted its participants list today
Sri Lanka submitted
Malaysia submitted
Vietnam submitted
Singapore list ready
Philippines list on the way
Indonesia list on the way

"Fans flocking to Marina Bay for the 2013 FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX are in for a triple treat as two of the world’s outstanding race series, GP2 and the Porsche Carrera Cup Asia, return to support Formula One™ on the challenging Singapore street circuit in September."

"World-famous Korean band, BIGBANG will return to Singapore to headline the Padang Stage at the 2013 FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX race weekend on Friday, 20 September 2013"

A couple of slots are still available if you want to participate in Crossing Bridges 10
PM me thanks

Couple of images from last saturday's 2nd pre-Crossing Bridges outing :) with current and former participants and other CS'ers

out8.jpg

out9.jpg

out10.jpg