CROSSING BRIDGES 10 - AMAZING SINGAPORE 15-21 SEPT 2013

I encourage everyone to sign up for Crossing Bridges. I went to the last two Crossing Bridges and it was the best thing that ever happened to my photography journey. The pictures is only a small part of the annual event. The more important aspects of CB is the friendships forged and the sharing among photographers from the many countries that will be present at CB.

Some images of past crossing bridges events

p995985368-4.jpg

picture by Hosea

7913224548_e1fde43461_c.jpg

by hellfire88

7911778368_947488d447_c.jpg

by jettflyn

6352656780_06073f2861_b.jpg

by ed9119

Thank you for the submissions so far everyone, please keep it coming

Applications will close END of April

20 Applicants will be selected based on the following criteria:

1. How active you are in Clubsnap (outside of Kopitiam)
2. Your contributions within the Clubsnap community

You do NOT need to be a pro or full time photographer. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about photography with a keen sense of community spirit. He or she should also have a friendly disposition, an open mind to both learning and sharing with fellow enthusiasts

A committee will look at all these factors amongst the applicants and successful candidates will be notified

no worries .... if your post count is low.... participate in the forum more .... reminder posts in Kopitiam are not counted ha ha ha

We have constructed a Crossing Bridges 10 Facebook group (closed, by invite only)

If you wish to be invited into this group in Facebook to join in the lively bantering, laughter and jokes among photographers from participating countries, please send me an email so that i can extend the invitation to you

BUT DO NOTE: joining this fb group DOES NOT mean you have been selected to participate in Crossing Bridges 10 . The selection process will carry on as normal regardless if you join the FB Group or not

bwaaahhh. i wanna join... but i need to burn 5 days leave. i go check if i can burn leave boh :3

Allen , cant reveal more but it will be leave well spent

tung2.jpg

CEB_1244_R1_resize.jpg

CB7_LawrenceAng_3.JPG

Last edited:
Daredevil do we have a group photo when we shoot sunrise at Pangkor Island? i hardly remember if we did?

Never miss this if you have a chance to join... all the best to the organizers for this Big Event.. cheers

the costs have been firmed up at S$690 per participant for the entire week including accomodations, all meals, transportation, ticket entry fees and an F1 walkabout ticket too

any excess at end of the day ..... past participants can confirm that we either blow it on a big dinner or refund back what we can ... on a BEST EFFORT NO PROMISES basis

Wanna join this so much but cant take leave from work!

Team Philippines just confirmed that they are sending a team of 25 participants :)

The Sri Lanka Photographic Society is sending at least 15 Photographers

We'll be making the announcement on participants on Monday 13 May

Those who have not put up their name for consideration yet, please check your leave balance and send me a PM with your mobile number for consideration

thank you

:)

Last edited:
wow...

don't think i'll have the leave balance.

but for those who are passing through the Airport, i'll be there at Starbucks :bsmilie:

last saturday's outing for past and present Crossing Bridges participants

q_group.jpg