Cross processing with slides

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccoy

Mar 7, 2004
I am trying out cross processing with slides, but where do i get them processed, how long does it take and how much does it cost?
thanks

anyone has any advice?

Last time I checked, Fotohub doesn't do xprocessing or maybe the lady at the counter didn't know what I was talking about.

KT at Chinapoint charges $5 for cross processing slides. Usually you can come collect it the next day not that long.

Fotohub don't do. The people inside knew what cross-processing is.

RGB does cross processing for me the last time. I cannot remember how much they charge. Not very much more I guess cos I should remember if it was expensive!

$5 per roll of 36?
Also when it is crossed processed, can i just bring it to any shop to do my prints from it?
Thanks

n0d3 said:
Last time I checked, Fotohub doesn't do xprocessing or maybe the lady at the counter didn't know what I was talking about.

KT at Chinapoint charges $5 for cross processing slides. Usually you can come collect it the next day not that long.

Shoot in digital and xprocess with cs ;)

maccoy said:
$5 per roll of 36?
Also when it is crossed processed, can i just bring it to any shop to do my prints from it?
Thanks

not any shop know how to print it, cos the tone is weird, no standard tone as a guild, so either they just straight print it or tell you can't print it.

yup i agree with it.
I still like slides for its colours, and funky stuff it gives u. And somemore i am shooting with a lomo, so its been a fun thing for me.
I think to do post process can be really a pain in the neck for something i really just wanna have some fun with.

catchlights said:
It wouldn't be the same as shot it on film.

Status
Not open for further replies.