Cross Process...

Status
Not open for further replies.
which way was it cross-processed, E6-C41 or the other way? & where did u get it done? :cheers:

Hi,

Its Fuji Sensia cross-processed in C41 chemicals. Done at my nearby photo lab, haha!

how was cross process is done? the flim itself or just by photoshop?

Souphamster said:
how was cross process is done? the flim itself or just by photoshop?

in this case, the slide film (E6) was developed using negative colour film (C41) processing chemicals.

Good effort man! should post the pig portrait. :bsmilie:

is there a way to cross with Photoshop\???

sorry to hijack ur thread... by the way... bery nice pics!!! love the colors!

grado said:
Hi,

Its Fuji Sensia cross-processed in C41 chemicals. Done at my nearby photo lab, haha!

how much more did u have to pay?

I think getting weird colours with cross-processing is interesting, but you should try to capitalise on it to enhance your compositions, or else this technique will just get old.

Having said that, I think I particularly like the 1st and 3rd photos, although I think they would have looked great without the cross processing, or even in B&W.

supperman said:
I think getting weird colours with cross-processing is interesting, but you should try to capitalise on it to enhance your compositions, or else this technique will just get old.

Having said that, I think I particularly like the 1st and 3rd photos, although I think they would have looked great without the cross processing, or even in B&W.

Thanks for the comments. This is my first try at cross processing so i just did some test shots. Perhaps I will try something more serious the next time I try cross processing again.

Foxtwo: I paid the normal C41 process price. I think its less than $3.50 since I got discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.