Cross Process...

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxtwo

Mar 11, 2004
singapore
which way was it cross-processed, E6-C41 or the other way? & where did u get it done? :cheers:

grado

Dec 28, 2003
Hi,

Its Fuji Sensia cross-processed in C41 chemicals. Done at my nearby photo lab, haha!

Nov 22, 2003
how was cross process is done? the flim itself or just by photoshop?

foxtwo

Mar 11, 2004
singapore
Souphamster said:
how was cross process is done? the flim itself or just by photoshop?
in this case, the slide film (E6) was developed using negative colour film (C41) processing chemicals.

STboy

Apr 5, 2004
Woodlands
Good effort man! should post the pig portrait. :bsmilie:

kerpalz

Dec 18, 2003
TheDaysMovie.com
is there a way to cross with Photoshop\???

sorry to hijack ur thread... by the way... bery nice pics!!! love the colors!

foxtwo

Mar 11, 2004
singapore
grado said:
Hi,

Its Fuji Sensia cross-processed in C41 chemicals. Done at my nearby photo lab, haha!
how much more did u have to pay?

supperman

Mar 15, 2004
I think getting weird colours with cross-processing is interesting, but you should try to capitalise on it to enhance your compositions, or else this technique will just get old.

Having said that, I think I particularly like the 1st and 3rd photos, although I think they would have looked great without the cross processing, or even in B&W.

grado

Dec 28, 2003
supperman said:
I think getting weird colours with cross-processing is interesting, but you should try to capitalise on it to enhance your compositions, or else this technique will just get old.

Having said that, I think I particularly like the 1st and 3rd photos, although I think they would have looked great without the cross processing, or even in B&W.
Thanks for the comments. This is my first try at cross processing so i just did some test shots. Perhaps I will try something more serious the next time I try cross processing again.

Foxtwo: I paid the normal C41 process price. I think its less than $3.50 since I got discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom