nikonsiao

Sep 2, 2004
singapore
www.weddingdairy.blogspot.com
Hi guys,
Does this work for you?

_DSC4407.jpg

seems to have seen this on a big screen before...:think:

haha actually it works for me for that 'theme' that is..

but maybe as the judges say, they were looking for shots that no other else had..?

A-Von said:
seems to have seen this on a big screen before...:think:

haha actually it works for me for that 'theme' that is..

but maybe as the judges say, they were looking for shots that no other else had..?

haha.. glad i found someone who thought it might work with the theme.. too bad, it's not good enough to stand out from the rest but i'm glad i found another way to look at things...cheers dude...

Nice coverage of the marina concert on the other thread...:thumbsup:

cos I was going to take up that position also..when I saw u already there..:bsmilie:

the marina thread is not by me..:sweat:

good shot under difficult conditions :thumbsup: :)

was the f22 to get the star effect on the lighting? i am asking specifically because the motion blur of the model is neither here nor there. maybe if you could have shot when the model was turning and/or just waving her arms you could have got some parts of her without motion blur at 1/6s.

i also feel that the shot is overexposed in the sense that it does not give an effect of darkness and spotlight on the stage.

vkashi said:
good shot under difficult conditions :thumbsup: :)

was the f22 to get the star effect on the lighting? i am asking specifically because the motion blur of the model is neither here nor there. maybe if you could have shot when the model was turning and/or just waving her arms you could have got some parts of her without motion blur at 1/6s.

i also feel that the shot is overexposed in the sense that it does not give an effect of darkness and spotlight on the stage.

yah...the motion blur spoiled the shot.

yah... the lights are nice..but the motion blur on the model is a tad distracting. cos it is obvious that it is due to camera shake rather than the model vibrating...:sweat:

richliow said:
yah...the motion blur spoiled the shot.

i didnt mean it that way. what i meant was that in these kind of situations if you cant help motion blur, it might be interesting to see whether at specific points in the sequence, only parts of the body are in motion so that the composition is interesting. the other way to go might be rear curtain sync...

Agree, reasonable shot noting that lighting was difficult. Strangely, the background was relatively clear as compared to the model :)

Status
Not open for further replies.