Crimson & Viridian Rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
got out of crimson room.

stuck in viridian. what do u have? cd-case, five chinese characters, incense, lighter, medicine bottle, can of beer, black hair, male photo, female photo.

only thing can do (so far) is light incense in e urn(?), place beer beside it n hit the ding. "The tone touches my soul peacefully..."

found a photo frame..

Where's the lighter?

I found six characters, a key (on the skeleton hand), incense, medicine bottle, two pics, black hair, cd case, cd, beer...

lighter is under the trash-bin

photo-frame under the shoe-cabinet

also retrieved a red blanket...

any hints for crimson room?
stuck after getting
the key from the cd player.
wat next?

obviously u don't play enuff adventure games... hehee...

when u are stuck, click anywhere and everywhere... :p

huh.. i beat it.. to a very strange abrupt ending :what:

Annoying, how to get under the trash bin? I clicked on it so many times, i won't budge...

The Crimson room was posted a while back together with other puzzles.

I feel this one is a bit harder compared to the Crimson room..

that stupid bin got glitch. try doing something else and come back to it later. worked for me.

Yea the ending for the Viridian room is kinda..weird
I wonder how he's gonna continue making a third room with such an ending.

The clicking part to obtain the items is still kinda fiddly though, click like siao just to get the key and the character on the lamp...

I think the bin have to take the character, change focus elsewhere, then go back to the bin again...

Oh, to get the lighter, you have to click on the hair thingy that you got from the bin, and click the 'About Item'....only then can you 'lift up' the bin to get the lighter

I got all the items, put the photo frame with the guys photo, beer can and cd case on the table and lighted the insence... Can't get out... What am i missing?

hmm.. did u get the soul box?

Status
Not open for further replies.