Cricket Match at Padang

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoyip

Mar 29, 2004
www.activemediastudio.com
Went down to padang to c got any action after Embrace Nature W/S organised by Clubsnap n Nikon and it was my luck! Here r some shots of the cricket match ...

Met Watcher, and i think also S K Foo and Garion there as well (not sure of name, sorry if mistake), Nice seeing u guys there ;)

Any Comments welcome, this is my 1st try into action/sports photography.

cricket_01.jpg

cricket_02.jpg

I love shot #2 and #4.

Just a suggestion, all the pics u posted seems to have more or less the same composition? Maybe u can try different compositions or different angles(if permitted)?

Btw i visited ya active media webby, simply impressive.

just a side note: did you use PS to blur the backgrounds? seems like it bled onto the subjects, the edges are blur.

Nice shots!

Agree with Ordinaryless though. The alternative shots could be of the bowler (I think that's what they are called).

ordinaryless said:
I love shot #2 and #4.

Just a suggestion, all the pics u posted seems to have more or less the same composition? Maybe u can try different compositions or different angles(if permitted)?

Btw i visited ya active media webby, simply impressive.

KLCHUA said:
Nice shots!

Agree with Ordinaryless though. The alternative shots could be of the bowler (I think that's what they are called).

Hi ordinaryless, KLCHUA

Thanks for the advice :) . I did try out some shots on the bowler, in fact over 40+ shots on bowler, non of them can make it, guess need to improve my skills more. :cool:

Met Watcher, and i think also S K Foo and Garion there as well (not sure of name, sorry if mistake), Nice seeing u guys there ;)

Nice meeting you too!

Shot #2 has good potential. The pose of the player, the wack, position of the ball and flying dust are beautiful. It would be nicer if more of his facial expression could be seen.

Cheers! ;)

skfoo said:
Nice meeting you too!

Shot #2 has good potential. The pose of the player, the wack, position of the ball and flying dust are beautiful. It would be nicer if more of his facial expression could be seen.

Cheers! ;)

Thanks for the feedback :) #2 is also my favorite, ya, if only I could get more of his facial expression, looks like the only way to go is to shot more :cool:

Cheers :cheers:

:thumbsup: nice.

Sports shots are always challenging... the opportunity is given, but it never waits. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.