Credit Cards with Cashback

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Just wondering, anyone can help listing out banks/credit cards with cashback features?

Like:

Citibank - Dividend Platinum
Standard Chartered - Manhattan

More?

Ah yes, thats one of them! Keep them coming!

Am trying to rethink which cashback card I should "invest" into now.

Getting all is easy, I'm trying to determine which card gives the best cashback percentage for my spending pattern and then use that one card by default.

Spread here and there, you won't even make the minimum required to get the actual cash back.

why not get all? :dunno:

i know what you mean, but a lot of these cards cover different shops/outlets.. and the spread of type of goods being covered is quite vast.

so long as you manage to convince them to waiver annual charge, it is a good thing (especially if you have discipline) to have as much as possible.

the only con, in such a scenario is that you will DIE if you ever lose your wallet :bsmilie:

Actually, if you have used cashback cards before, it is not the same as % discounts at shops/outlets. They are only broad categories (divident and everycard), and for UOB/Stdchartered, its based on amt spent.

I already have as much as possible and am now making the decision to focus on ONE cashback card. I have enough cards to cover all banks for specific % discounts at particular outlets.

i know what you mean, but a lot of these cards cover different shops/outlets.. and the spread of type of goods being covered is quite vast.

so long as you manage to convince them to waiver annual charge, it is a good thing (especially if you have discipline) to have as much as possible.

the only con, in such a scenario is that you will DIE if you ever lose your wallet :bsmilie:

StanChart Business VISA & MasterCard Platinum. 10% cashback up to $100 for each card. not too sure if it's every month or for the first few months. forgot already.

If you want free annual charge, get the RBS Switch Mastercard. If free for life (or until they cancel it!).

UOB Singtel Visa Platinum - cashback and free subscription as long as use it to pay singtel bill.

While there is no harm getting too many cards (if no fee).. If spend a little on each card.. then no point getting too many if the points can expire.. they probably expires before you ever get to redeem anything..

Back to the topic, OCBC Uplus Card. It earns linkpoints at various outlets, and the linkpoints can be converted into instant cash at Fairprice (so something like cash rebate essentially)

StanChart Business VISA & MasterCard Platinum. 10% cashback up to $100 for each card. not too sure if it's every month or for the first few months. forgot already.

That's only for the first month.

Status
Not open for further replies.