Creative Zen Micro

Status
Not open for further replies.

donkuok

Oct 11, 2004
Perth, Australia
Hi All, anyone own this set yet? I am looking for feedback of this gadget before buying. Is it worth buying? SLS shop selling at SGD470. Anyone know where is the lowest price?
Thanks.

donkuok said:
Hi All, anyone own this set yet? I am looking for feedback of this gadget before buying. Is it worth buying? SLS shop selling at SGD470. Anyone know where is the lowest price?
Thanks.

i'm waiting for the orange or red to be released.
Spoke to their sales pple yesterday....present colors are Silver, Black, White, Blue. Silver is available at Courts/Denki/HN but looks boring.
Smaller but slightly broader than my ipod-mini.
Now comes bundled wif free remote & battery. Am sure other colors will not be bundled. :(

Hmmm, SLS seems to be the lowest @ $470

zorro18 said:
i'm waiting for the orange or red to be released.
Spoke to their sales pple yesterday....present colors are Silver, Black, White, Blue. Silver is available at Courts/Denki/HN but looks boring.
Smaller but slightly broader than my ipod-mini.
Now comes bundled wif free remote & battery. Am sure other colors will not be bundled. :(

Hmmm, SLS seems to be the lowest @ $470
Dunno whether SITEX 2004 got other colors or not.. :dunno:

where is SLS?

Considering the Muvo2 with 5gb. How much is it selling now? Is it worth getting since the Zen Micro is pretty friendly at $470.

SLS = Sim Lim Square
its near waterloo st.

nearest mrt shd be bugis

wainism said:
SLS = Sim Lim Square
its near waterloo st.

nearest mrt shd be bugis

thanks... ok ok I know where Sim Lim Sq is, no need so detail direction :embrass:

or better, enter the creative contest, win the "autographed" Zen Minis, sell them off and get yourself a iPod + PowerBook ;)

zorro detects smoke signals........impending war bet ipod & creative owners immiment :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

for me, I'm double agent...i got ipod-mini & abt to buy zen mirco....dun hantam me hor...

was at the creative warehouse sale today.

they got all the colors, with bundled remote..

its retailing for 529, and for 40 dollars more, you get a travel sound worth 89...

i almost bought the green color one, but the line was so long!!!

Belle&Sebastain said:
just joking ;)
Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Micro... :bsmilie:

Ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod Mini..expensive...sometimes hang... :blah:

bgat said:
where is SLS?

Considering the Muvo2 with 5gb. How much is it selling now? Is it worth getting since the Zen Micro is pretty friendly at $470.
If $470 comes with extra batt..worth it la...the shop name is Costronic

donkuok said:
Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Micro... :bsmilie:

Ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod Mini..expensive...sometimes hang... :blah:
sometimes hang... and it's all settled with a simple reset ;)

Complete with extra peripherials that will double up as ur storage. :D

look like Zen micro is a bit hot out there....got ppl stay over nite to free exchange it with ipod.

donkuok said:
look like Zen micro is a bit hot out there....got ppl stay over nite to free exchange it with ipod.

exchange with old ipod, sell off Zen mirco, buy new iPod :)

caseytan said:
exchange with old ipod, sell off Zen mirco, buy new iPod :)
if u guys want to support apple, you should consider zen micro. otherwise apple would not wake up to design more powerful mp3 player for a lower price.
Think far ahead dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.