Creative warehouse sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown

Staff member
Mar 24, 2003
Singapore
Does anyone know when's the next one coming up? ;p

I think there are some items on sale now at the Creative building. Think the flyer had keyboards and mice.

Not sure if they are new or re-certified.

Sadly Creative nowadays doesn't have anything new for sale..... same old same old MP3 and stuff. Was looking to replace my very old ZEN Vision MP4/3 player.... was told they no longer make them :(

i'll be looking to get new soundcard for my pc.
on the other hand, the mp3 player market is kinda quiet recently. wonder if they've hit the ceiling in PMP design and functionality already.

They quite jia lat nowadays, closed down MS outlet recently.

on the website it shows that it's 're-opened' leh. havent gone down to confirm yet..

i'll be looking to get new soundcard for my pc.
on the other hand, the mp3 player market is kinda quiet recently. wonder if they've hit the ceiling in PMP design and functionality already.

X-Fi sound card (PCI-E) ver lor..... I'm still using the old PCI 'Music Extreme' ver. But its working fine.... don't see a point in changing it. Don't play much PC games nowadays anyway.... All due to my PSP, sucking my all my freetime :sweat:

They quite jia lat nowadays, closed down MS outlet recently.

on the website it shows that it's 're-opened' leh. havent gone down to confirm yet..

confirm MS outlet still there, but the floor size was smaller now. Happen to pass there while going to the food court. Was surprise it still at the same location.

Status
Not open for further replies.