Creative Thai 2012 Fashion Show @ Vivocity Central Court on Jun 14 to 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squid

Jun 10, 2004
Creative Thai 2012
13-17 June 2012
Vivocity Central Court 1

Be spoilt for choice with a wide array of trendy and fashionable collections by leading Thai designers, popular Thai street fashion, contemporary and high fashion brands. What's more, catch the special appearance of Miss Tourism Queen International 2011, Thailand in this fashion shows

Fashion shows
Date: 14-17 Jun 2012
Time: 4.30pm & 7.30pm

Information as appeared in credit card promotional brochures

Last edited:
upppzzzz !!!!

......Ladder Gang ....oh how we love the sound of those melodious words ..............

LOL nice one!!

Creative Thai 2012
13-17 June 2012
Vivocity Central Court 1

Be spoilt for choice with a wide array of trendy and fashionable collections by leading Thai designers, popular Thai street fashion, contemporary and high fashion brands. What's more, catch the special appearance of Miss Tourism Queen International 2011, Thailand in this fashion shows

Fashion shows
Date: 14-17 Jun 2012
Time: 4.30pm & 7.30pm

Information as appeared in credit card promotional brochures

Yeah, and I am going there to take photos!:bsmilie:

I am going, who is going? Maybe we can start a thailand fashion show shoot here. Lets see if we can go up a record.

I am going, who is going? Maybe we can start a thailand fashion show shoot here. Lets see if we can go up a record.

Good idea, so you guys going on Saturday or Sunday? Do you know if we can use flash?

Good idea, so you guys going on Saturday or Sunday? Do you know if we can use flash?

Well, i contacted the Vivocity people, they say that "While you are welcome to take pictures of our events, please so not occupy or
stand around the area meant for the media or authorized
photographers/videographers.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcome you to our
event."

Also, on the same day, at around 2pm there is another event at Orchard Road, as to which part, i am not so sure, but most likely near Takashimaya, Ngee Ann City.
Check this out:-(Event with Garneir Girls)

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

I think i wan to attend both events.

Well, i contacted the Vivocity people, they say that "While you are welcome to take pictures of our events, please so not occupy or
stand around the area meant for the media or authorized
photographers/videographers.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcome you to our
event."

Also, on the same day, at around 2pm there is another event at Orchard Road, as to which part, i am not so sure, but most likely near Takashimaya, Ngee Ann City.
Check this out:-(Event with Garneir Girls)

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

I think i wan to attend both events.

Oops, maybe check their facebook, if you cannot see the link...

No, you cannot ..... you may blind the models ....... :p

Zenten said:
No, you cannot ..... you may blind the models ....... :p

Oh dear, I hope those cosplay participants from Thailand wasn't blinded by all our flashes last week! Haha

Maybe I am just naive for asking since we are not their official photographer. Will bring along and see how lah.

Just in case for those who may wish to go tomorrow. The show is only less than 1/2 an hour. I was there after 4.30 pm and by the time I get ready, it is almost over!

Just in case for those who may wish to go tomorrow. The show is only less than 1/2 an hour. I was there after 4.30 pm and by the time I get ready, it is almost over!

depends on the designers how many designs. The weekday shows was easily more then half hour each.

I went yesterday. It was great evening. I can learn alot of thing. Specially when I saw them how they shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.