Creative Suite 5 that affordable?

zeisszf

Oct 7, 2009
Hi guys,
I ain't Photoshop expert but just need to know about this website www.mine.com.sg selling Creative Suite 5 tht cheap? Is it real & reliable website? Is it a bogus website? Anyone bought from this website before? I don't mean tht i want to spend more $ buying expensive software but this cheap is really hard to believe !! :eek:

hi the website is legitimate, but the cs5 is a student package, meaning you will need to be a student under the list of eligible schools to buy it.

or an educator to purchase it . . . ;)

no issue with the CS5 it is selling . . . genuine product. ;)

Hi guys,
I ain't Photoshop expert but just need to know about this website www.mine.com.sg selling Creative Suite 5 tht cheap? Is it real & reliable website? Is it a bogus website? Anyone bought from this website before? I don't mean tht i want to spend more $ buying expensive software but this cheap is really hard to believe !! :eek:

You got to be a student or teacher in order to buy it. Otherwise...oops...sorry. It's the real stuff. :cool:

Student edition has always been this cheap for creative suite. Last time uni laptop bundle even throw in CS4 for free.

Thank u deathrequiem, weegk, hotwork77 & NewbieInCS. Really appreciate it. I did a little research on this comp. I just wonder why Adobe never make noise for scaling their price so low? While internet prices like reaching to the sky man! Hey NewbieInCS, ur laptop deal with CS4 is so fantastic is unbelieveable...;p I only need CS5 extended, the rest tht comes with it seems very deep for me & wasted tht i might nt use them at all. I'll be getting Web Premium, maybe i need Dreamweaver next time to post video on web...InDesign seems gd also, a bit headache.

Thank u deathrequiem, weegk, hotwork77 & NewbieInCS. Really appreciate it. I did a little research on this comp. I just wonder why Adobe never make noise for scaling their price so low? While internet prices like reaching to the sky man! Hey NewbieInCS, ur laptop deal with CS4 is so fantastic is unbelieveable...;p I only need CS5 extended, the rest tht comes with it seems very deep for me & wasted tht i might nt use them at all. I'll be getting Web Premium, maybe i need Dreamweaver next time to post video on web...InDesign seems gd also, a bit headache.
the logic is basically to give students and teachers a chance to use their software by making it easily available. to me thats a good business stance. when educational institutions train their students with adobe software, then when the students go out to work they will use it too. this is where adobe's market lie. to them, they are willing to forgo profits from students and teachers so as to reap more from the professionals :)

this is also a good anti piracy measure so students cannot complain that they have no money to buy cs5 and hence downloaded the pirated version :D

Adobe never make noise because it is their own policy to price it very low for students and educators themselves. Don't believe me, go online and check US sites. Student/educator license is pretty much priced the same as what mine is selling.

Users of the student/educator licenses are not allowed to use the software work on works for commercial purpose.

Then there are the employee pricings as well... LOL.... which I am not a liberty to say.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot deathrequiem. Thanks daredevil123, i believe u. But u have lobang for tht? Hehe...;p

Thanks a lot deathrequiem. Thanks daredevil123, i believe u. But u have lobang for tht? Hehe...;p

Why need lobang? If you're in business, even if it cost $3K, very fast recoup back the cost. If just for hobby, then get gimp. Cheap and good. People get photoshop doesn't mean you must have photoshop otherwise everybody would be living in a 100 hectare ranch. :cool: