Creative Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Anyone interested in going? Thinking of getting a new soundcard :think: and maybe the Creative T20 Speakers

Klose said:
Anyone interested in going? Thinking of getting a new soundcard :think: and maybe the Creative T20 Speakers

what sound card? their soundcard are costing a bomb! -.- that time i won a xi-fi xtreme soundcard and sound it away haha. i have a thing against creative products nowadays except for their soundcards which is the only thing i think is buyable.

Creative Soundcards are good. They bought over EMU in USA. If i am not wrong, they are using EMU chips in all of their soundcards.

I bought their latest EMU 1820M soundcard for studio recording setup. $900+. Its one of the best in the music industry out there.

Have tested the T-20 speakers at the last PC show... impressive little buggers. A must buy if you're after quality.

But if there's the Klipsch Promedia Ultra 2.0 ... :lovegrin: ... i'll give the Creative a pass as its price difference is about $30+/- .... quality of the Klipsch would definitely be better.

I went to the Creative warehouse sales a few years ago and I waited from 0900-1700 hours before I was able to buy a MP3 player. The room was about a three room HDB flat area and only 20 people were allowed at one time to go in.

What is the experience for those that have been to the Creative Warehouse Sales last year ?

Koelsch said:
what sound card? their soundcard are costing a bomb! -.- that time i won a xi-fi xtreme soundcard and sound it away haha. i have a thing against creative products nowadays except for their soundcards which is the only thing i think is buyable.

Shldnt you be in camp? :think: XiFi :bsmilie:

xtemujin said:
I went to the Creative warehouse sales a few years ago and I waited from 0900-1700 hours before I was able to buy a MP3 player. The room was about a three room HDB flat area and only 20 people were allowed at one time to go in.

What is the experience for those that have been to the Creative Warehouse Sales last year ?

it has changed a lot.... was there once, the place is quite huge and can easily accomodate hundreds.

Mpenza,

Thanks for the heads up.

I think I will check out the warehouse sale.

only interested in the Zen Vision if the price is as advertised for the 5 pcs... which i think will be grabbed b4 i know it... so i'd rather not go...

Found this MO going on in vr zone -> here pricing wise not that great but still :thumbsup:

Creative sale?
Hmm...I know someone here been working past few years for creative sale leh.

Lai lai...own up!

hpleong said:
23 Jun to 25 Jun 2006........:)

aiyoh... wrong timing lah. i'm in Sepang shooting race queens from the Japanese GT ;p

anyone queueing for the early bird discounts?

staz said:
anyone queueing for the early bird discounts?

:sweat: Then maybe have to start queueing today or tomorrow. :bsmilie:

I went to the Creative warehouse today at around 4 pm and there were some crowd in the building but there were no queue.

I bought a Creative Muvo 1 GB MP3 player and it was a letdown as I could not switch the player on even when I change the battery. I have to go down to the Creative warehouse again to change it.:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.