Creative and Epson Storage device

Status
Not open for further replies.

smalltake

Oct 10, 2006
Up North......
Has anyone used any of the above? I have seen Creative Zen that has a 30gb storage ($569) and a 60gb ($699) that plays video/photos/music/radio. Both devises only read CF I/II. Both with rechargeable battery.

Tot would be good to have abit of storage when going overseas. And also for viewing the quality of the pics. Any comments on the above products? Tot of getting the 60gb creative one, anyone using this and any comments.

which epson model did you see?

Anyway I saw a brochere for epson P5000 in Japan and it will be released in November. Looks REALLY good as they designed a NEW LCD that can cover the whole gamut of Adobe RGB

Creative not recommended? I saw the Epson, its much bigger in terms of size. But the creative is much cheaper and also another alternative source of storage.

The only setback for the creative is that it only takes in only CF (I and II only!!) and not other type of card. For me, the usage is just to view and store the photos. No need to buy additional cards. Just in case I have those long holidays. I used to bring my notebook to download.

The Epson I saw was at Challenger as I will have about $170 of discount........

Heard of news of Epson P5000 and Canon M 30/80?

Heard that Vosonic 8390 will debut in sitex

I am waiting for comparisons before deciding

I called Epson and they said they are not bringing in P5000 anytime soon due to SMALL Singapore market which is a LAME EXCUSE for laziness.

Maybe you guys who is interested can call them up to show the interest in the new product. Else we will never see a local warrantied P5000 on our shores.....

drop them an email

product@esp.epson.com.sg

i saw the p4500 in japan.goodness.
$ not enuff.else sure buy.

u guys see liao surely drooool

I called Epson and they said they are not bringing in P5000 anytime soon due to SMALL Singapore market which is a LAME EXCUSE for laziness.

Maybe you guys who is interested can call them up to show the interest in the new product. Else we will never see a local warrantied P5000 on our shores.....

drop them an email

product@esp.epson.com.sg

If there is no P5000 then i better look for vosonic or canon or even jobo

Lets hope P5000 is available in HK as I be going there in Dec

$800 is so expensive. pay abit more and buy a notebook.

$800 is so expensive. pay abit more and buy a notebook.

ya, but with a bit more, you can only buy those FAT HEAVY yucky notebooks that weighs like 100kg..... For anything close to a weight of P5000, you have to fork out $3k for twice the weight of the P5000.

I think for portable storage, photo/video viewing, P5000 is without peer due to its wide gamut LCD.

ya, but with a bit more, you can only buy those FAT HEAVY yucky notebooks that weighs like 100kg..... For anything close to a weight of P5000, you have to fork out $3k for twice the weight of the P5000.

I think for portable storage, photo/video viewing, P5000 is without peer due to its wide gamut LCD.

i cant agree with you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.