Creating New Thread - For Pro Only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long doesn't mean can be Ah Man.

:bsmilie:

If he is Ah Long San and has done his time, definitely a man. Just subscribe to the forum. That's what is missing. O$P$.

I just did some digging, you are right about this,

thread is not relevant to photography,

and TS only tell people .

not even a link.

There is a camera in the glass right?
So technically will replace PNS soon.

Anyway. This is a FOC forum, so mod can decide to do anything including deleting my account. I am not expecting anything from here. It just that it is not a common practice in other forums ...
---- Peace ----

Anyway. This is a FOC forum, so mod can decide to do anything including deleting my account. I am not expecting anything from here. It just that it is not a common practice in other forums ...
---- Peace ----

You are very right bout the FOC forum part,
as far as I know, our admins and mods team do not anything happily happily to our members as long they respect themselves and other members in this forum.

AFAIK, in other forum, their mods may not so active in maintaining the forum, perhaps this is what some other people are looking for.

There is a camera in the glass right?
So technically will replace PNS soon.

To TS,
Your thread is deleted because it serve no purpose.

Google_Glass_crop_zpsec47c6a6.jpg

Imagine that if I want to share some information about some new products or techniques in any of the subforum and the content is just 2 words, "Google it", how will the rest of the members think?
I feel that there is no purpose in that thread and possibility of a joke. We know that it is designed by Google but at least provide some information to help others who do not understand what is going on an idea in the first place.

---- Peace ----

This is a FOC forum for all, but do you know what goes on in the background?
Do you know about the operating cost of maintaining the servers?
You think it is easy to run a forum?
Do you know that the administrators spend their time to do migration and maintenance and they are not paid for it?
Do you know that the moderators are also not paid for their time to monitor the forum just ensure that this is a nice place for photographers and like-minded enthusiasts to come and share their works, experiences and moments with others who have the similar passion in photography?
The internet has given each and every one a voice but please be responsible for your action and words. Think twice before shooting off from your mind and mouth (or keyboard).
Have the courtesy and respect for yourself and others before crying out foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.