Creating New Thread - For Pro Only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahboy168

Mar 30, 2009
East
I notice thread create by me are removed without any notice .... Just disappear.

So, can I confirm this privilege is for PRO only?

I notice thread create by me are removed without any notice .... Just disappear.

What was the thread topic / where was it, etc etc

What was the thread topic / where was it, etc etc

"Google Glass" under "General Tech Talk" just Thursday afternoon.
Did I violent any rules here ???

"Google Glass" under "General Tech Talk" just Thursday afternoon.
Did I violent any rules here ???

No idea. Maybe it was more of a kopitiam thread, but then it would have been moved.

Maybe because you only told people to search for Google glass instead of providing a link, the mods decided it was a junk thread? Hard to say.

If mod finds the thread useless then they will delete. no explaination needed.

No idea. Maybe it was more of a kopitiam thread, but then it would have been moved.

Maybe because you only told people to search for Google glass instead of providing a link, the mods decided it was a junk thread? Hard to say.
I just did some digging, you are right about this,

thread is not relevant to photography,

and TS only tell people
Google it!

not even a link.

I just did some digging, you are right about this,

thread is not relevant to photography,

and TS only tell people .

not even a link.

He started a new thread with only that single line? That's awesome! ;)

i recalled we both commented on it :bsmilie:

Mod waiting for you to grow from Ahboy to Men. :)

Now you know why I don't use BoyWearPants

But honestly, your "So, can I confirm this privilege is for PRO only?" sounds like an emo foot-stomping immature tantrum. Like you feel the world owes you answers.

You're the one who posted a useless, unhelpful thread in the first place, and now you want to blame others and act all self-righteous and blame "PRO" people?

Ah boy, you have a long way to go before you are ah man.

Well, this thread is still around, so it's either you are a PRO now, or your statement is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.