Create moods with portrait lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palangsi

Jan 9, 2006
Marsiling
www.dreamstime.com
Create moods with portrait lighting

Location : Esplanade Basement under the junction of Nicoll Highway, Esplanade Drive and Raffles Avenue. The place where young people do dance sessions or trick cycling.

Date : Saturday 18 March 2017
Time : 2 to 4pm

Equipment : anything you like.

Agenda for the day, I will be sharing basics of lighting using a single off camera flash on how to light an object or person.
I will show how light affects the appearance and mood of a person in various ways.
That will be the first hour, small break, then questions and answers for the second hour.
If you have questions about a picture that you have always wanted to create but haven't yet that is the time to ask, show me a picture that looks like it. Don't ask me to imagine it.

Later at 5pm I will be going to the Billy ( Goldenstars08 ) outing for the Ilight festival, meeting him at Esplanade Mrt Control Station.

This is a free outing.
Everyone is welcome.
No need to pm me or ask permission to come. Just come.

My phone will be switched off by 2pm when I start the lesson.
I will not be moving from this location until I finish at 4pm. If I have to, I will update this page.

Name : Francis Wong
Phone : 90070503

I am in

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Someone asked for directions to get there. To get to citylink mall you can use city hall mrt or Esplanade mrt. In citylink mall, there is a shop called southhaven. Next to it is escalators going down to a walkway with glass display walls go pass the doors and go up the escalator and you are in the empty basement that I am referring to. It is right under the road junction of Nicoll highway, Esplanade drive, raffles ave and Stamford road. Another way is coming out of city hall mrt go up towards the mac Donald's entrance walk pass the war memorial with Stamford road to your right and there will be an entrance to the basement with stairs and escalators.

THanks for the directions!!!

We are here

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.