Status
Not open for further replies.

Magix88

Jul 1, 2003
West Coast
anlunyeo.zoto.com
Hi,

This crazy idea just came into my mind.

A giant photoshoot for CS members. Anyone in for the idea?

If successful, we will have the biggest gathering of CS members all arm with their cameras standing together for a giant photoshoot.

Venue maybe can have it at the Padang?

Date of shoot to have it on 31 Dec 2008?

How many models? 100? :bsmilie: heheh~

CS stats: Members: 74,445.:bigeyes:

I dun think padang can fit all inside..

hurhur but we all know a number of them just lurk around here waiting for XMM photos in p&p. :)

hurhur but we all know a number of them just lurk around here waiting for XMM photos in p&p. :)

No no no, I always go to your APAD to look at the cats. :thumbsup:

might as well write in to Sports Council and ask for permission to shoot 60,000 CS members in the not-yet demolised National Stadium

CS stats: Members: 74,445.:bigeyes:

I dun think padang can fit all inside..

I don't believe got so many bloody buggers here hahahahahahahahah I still suspect many people with multi-ID or suffers from personality problem hehehe..

Large group shot should not be a problem with the new D3X or the 5D man... 24MP. haahaha...kidding!! Don't answer back!

Wah, imagine how long it would take to organise. People walk in to the location also one problem. Then to take one shot the photographer need to use mike to get the people ready. Big event it would be.

Cool idea. Can also enter Guniess book of records.:lovegrin:

Yah good. Singapore everything also want to be in the Book of Records. Doing them/us/ourselves a favour.

I don't believe got so many bloody buggers here hahahahahahahahah I still suspect many people with multi-ID or suffers from personality problem hehehe..

Large group shot should not be a problem with the new D3X or the 5D man... 24MP. haahaha...kidding!! Don't answer back!
Yo Bro, TS is not looking for a group photo of SCers, is actually a Giant Photoshoot, aka mass shoot of models.

some people may interested, some people may not,
some people may come as real identity some people may come as ghost member......

Hi all,

What about organizing it in a park area at a set time and all members (1000+) form a huge circle.
On the word "SHOOT" everyone takes a shot straight in front of them.

What you do with the resulting files I don't know :bsmilie:

Maybe someone can spend the next year stitching them together.

OR

Within the center of the 1000+ circle of members, there is a circle of 50 models.

And all fire at once, (possibly blinding the models) :)

Was I mistaken or had CS member mattlock (Jing) attempted something like this before? But on a smaller scale I think. :think:

Haha... never expect there are so many response.

I am actually suggesting a photoshoot of all photographers (aka CS photographers are the models). If models want to join I think they are most welcome. If the participation is good, we might have the biggest photographer group photo and turn out event in Singapore and maybe Asia.

This is just a wild idea. Please don't flame me ya? :sweat:

Yo Bro, TS is not looking for a group photo of SCers, is actually a Giant Photoshoot, aka mass shoot of models.

some people may interested, some people may not,
some people may come as real identity some people may come as ghost member......

Hi,

This crazy idea just came into my mind.

A giant photoshoot for CS members. Anyone in for the idea?

If successful, we will have the biggest gathering of CS members all arm with their cameras standing together for a giant photoshoot.

Venue maybe can have it at the Padang?

Date of shoot to have it on 31 Dec 2008?

Haha... never expect there are so many response.

I am actually suggesting a photoshoot of all photographers (aka CS photographers are the models). If models want to join I think they are most welcome. If the participation is good, we might have the biggest photographer group photo and turn out event in Singapore and maybe Asia.

This is just a wild idea. Please don't flame me ya? :sweat:
Maybe you not aware the that you mention photoshoot, many people will refer it as PhotoShoots

Yea ... we can do the "CS Wave" :bsmilie:

I think my "Thread Title" is misleading. Should name it "Group Photo of CS members"

might as well write in to Sports Council and ask for permission to shoot 60,000 CS members in the not-yet demolised National Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.