crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
So, they are going under.
But of course.

Who in his right mind will pay hyper expensive price to see the crazy horse show.
You do not see nudity. What so great about seeing nudity anyway?
You see coloured lights and patterns shone on the girls.

As, they say. What a freaking waste of time.

The lady i/c of Eng Wah does not understand.
She lost $6 million.
Sorry but she really does not know.

She is not aware that Sing guys can hop on a plane to China, visit Macau, Donguan, Haikou, etc...
take a budget flight to BKK, transfer to Pattaya,

And see the REAL THING.
Not just see.......

And no stupid coloured light patterns shone on the girls.

The silly idea at Clarke Quay was doomed from the start.

I personally do not find the idea and theme of the place attractive at all too.. I can use the price of the ticket to do alot of other things..

how much is the price of the ticket?

she bet on d wrong horses? :bsmilie:

The weird thing is that i caught the whole show on the free french tv channel on SCV, with close-ups and backstage scenes added in. i've to say that toplessness isn't that appealing after seeing it for 2 hrs.

what really piques me is that each of those dancers stay in a penthouse in a Clark Quay condo...it's no wonder that the ticket prices are that exorbitant.

how much is the price of the ticket?

I heard it was minimum $88.
That is excluding the brandy/whisky that you may drink in the place.
Add $200 to $600 for that depending on what type.

Watched the news and it showed the interior.
The silly fools!

The chairs were stacked so tightly together to allow for maximum number of customers. The place looked cramped with pink chairs and no room for the guests to move at all.

As said...Doom from the start... was waiting to see when it will happen from day1 :sweat:

my fren said he doesn't want horses that are crazy at night, he wants good horses on weekends at Kranji Turf Club ! :sweat:

more like crazy show. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

more like crazy show. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i read in another forum that for the price of $100 u pay, all u see is coloured lights and topless show thats all...wats the big deal rite? even our clubsnap got things more fantastic: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=252995

For those that are really interested in this kind of topless entertainment, they can get "more bang" for the $100 buck elsewhere...

They were trying to target the very rich. People who would pay what we think is big bucks but to them peanuts for a "cultured class show"

The only problem such people will only appear in large enough amounts when the IR opens. Not a bad idea but just that launched way too early.

From the start, it was never meant for the general public and lack of promotion. The tight control such as no interaction between the girls and the public also help do it in. If you dont know who in the world are the performers, it is as good as watching figures on a stage.

crazy horses have left the building....

Why not convert all the dancers to be models for CS? :devil:

one word: bouncy

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

big pay cut for them. $40 for you to shoot shoot shoot?

what to do? need money to buy plane ticket back home... hahahahaha.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: sayonara!!!!

I'll just say that Crazy Horse doesn't suit the taste of everyone... It's not meant to be just a show of naked women... The choreography and all bring it closer to the realm of a higher class or even artistic performance... Don't think it's relevant to compare it with other cheaper and more 'value-for-money' shows in South East Asia... Singapore just don't have the critical mass to keep it going... We've got a long way to go to become a hub for the Arts :)

i do not think their target market is sing guys. it is regional tourists.

'high' ticket prices aside, as claimed, the govt's hand in restricting advertisement for its shows is another reason.

already, sentosa ir winner, genting is asked to provide info about share sales to stanley ho of macau. govt's hand is everywhere. desirable?

But of course.

Who in his right mind will pay hyper expensive price to see the crazy horse show.

She lost $6 million.

She is not aware that Sing guys can hop on a plane to China, visit Macau, Donguan, Haikou, etc...

And see the REAL THING.
Not just see.......

But of course.

She lost $6 million.

And see the REAL THING.
Not just see.......

You got a point. Its a crazy idea. :)

Seems that it's very popular overseas. But just doesn't click with the society/culture/people here.

I'll just say that Crazy Horse doesn't suit the taste of everyone... It's not meant to be just a show of naked women... The choreography and all bring it closer to the realm of a higher class or even artistic performance... Don't think it's relevant to compare it with other cheaper and more 'value-for-money' shows in South East Asia... Singapore just don't have the critical mass to keep it going... We've got a long way to go to become a hub for the Arts :)
:devil: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.