Crazy Day For Nikonzen

Nikonzen

Nov 3, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
I had to fill out a witness report today.

I went to the laundromat today to wash some clothes because our washer went out the other day. Put the clothes in and then left for a bit. When I returned looked through the glass and saw I still had 6 minutes left so I smoked a cigarette. On the other side of the glass was a young clean cut kid probably 19-20 carrying a backpack. He made eye contact with me I looked back at him. He started rapidly pacing back and forth as if he was deciding whether to go out the door or not. Immediately I was on bird dog alert as something was not quite right with him. He finally opened the door and began to walk past me. He said "pardon me sir" as he walked past me and then rounded the corner of the building. Those were his last words.

http://www.newson6.com/story/3594804...-kills-himself

I went inside where the attendant and a gentlemen with two young children were standing together. The attendant was on the phone with 911. I said that kid is acting real paranoid. The gentlemen said yeah he was acting funny and had his hand in the backpack. I found a bullet on the ground over there, she is talking to 911 now. I said yeah he was weirding me out. Very soon a patrol car pulled up. I went outside to watch. As the LEO got out of his car and approached the back of the building a gun shot rang out. I went right back inside. Just crazy!

I went to the laundromat today to wash some clothes because our washer went out the other day. Put the clothes in and then left for a bit. When I returned looked through the glass and saw I still had 6 minutes left so I smoked a cigarette. On the other side of the glass was a young clean cut kid probably 19-20 carrying a backpack. He made eye contact with me I looked back at him. He started rapidly pacing back and forth as if he was deciding whether to go out the door or not. Immediately I was on bird dog alert as something was not quite right with him. He finally opened the door and began to walk past me. He said "pardon me sir" as he walked past me and then rounded the corner of the building. Those were his last words.

I went inside where the attendant and a gentlemen with two young children were standing together. The attendant was on the phone with 911. I said that kid is acting real paranoid. The gentlemen said yeah he was acting funny and had his hand in the backpack. I found a bullet on the ground over there, she is talking to 911 now. I said yeah he was weirding me out. Very soon a patrol car pulled up. I went outside to watch. As the LEO got out of his car and approached the back of the building a gun shot rang out. I went right back inside. Just crazy!

Interested in the story but your link doesn't work.

Hi Jeff. I guess you were very lucky as you didn't walk in when the robbery was in progress. I am glad you were not harmed. Well according to the news, the perpetrator shot himself in the head rather than face jail time.

Here is the link to the incident "Sapulpa Robbery Suspect Kills Himself Behind Laundromat"

http://www.newson6.com/story/359480...y-in-sapulpa-suspect-shoots-and-kills-himself

Woo... consider yourself lucky just for filling up a report... better then to be held hostage by a robbery gone wrong...

Kind of sad another young life is gone... :(

Hello HLC and Diver...thanks. Yes the other folks in the laundromat, the LEOs, and myself were very lucky to not be harmed. I saw the perps mother being brought to the scene and that is probably what has had the biggest impact on me. Very sad to see a mother have to experience identifying a deceased child. Before I left I asked the attendant, an old lady, if she was okay. She was sobbing and said to me "I'm so sorry". I told her it was not necessary to apologize to me or anyone as she had did the right thing by calling the police. I also reminded her the man was armed with a loaded handgun. At that time we did not know he had committed a robbery earlier. The alleyway runs from the laundromat to that drugstore with homes in between.

America desperately needs to get the money out of our political system to stop the divisionary tactics that are employed to keep we the people from solving some of our dicier problems. There are to many drugs...to many guns...to many angry fools...not enough education...not enough concern for humanity in general...to much meddling in other places..to much hypocracy. And that is just scratching the surface really. I put the blame for all of this and more squarely on those b@stards in DC. How do you vote any of those fiends out when the bought off parties present us with 'hand picked' @sshats who represent only those who pad their pockets? 86 the money and term limit them and I think things would be better for the USA and the whole world.

It's going to end like Rome. One day these morons are going to wake up and not have any understanding whatsoever of what hit them

Last edited:
All of the little problems are compounding into massive problems faster and faster too. It is going to get far worse imo. This video is a good example of the attitude of many of the younger generation. It's funny but it isn't funny because a lot of these people under 40 here really are like this.

http://eheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/StraightOuttaHarvard.mp4

Last edited:
Jeff it all boils down to the constitution of the right to bear arms in your homeland but glad you are ok though

Jeff it all boils down to the constitution of the right to bear arms in your homeland but glad you are ok though

That is a piece of the puzzle for sure Leon but still it is only one small piece. The gun lobby is like several more pieces. The money they give to the politicians accounts for several more pieces. IMO where John Q Public's piece of the puzzle comes in is the propensity of the many knucklehead citizens of the USA who take this Bill of Rights for granted always having to exercise their rights at every turn. Eg.just because there is freedom of speech they have to talk all of the time...sometimes they need to keep it shut. Right to bear arms...just because it is there doesn't mean everyone needs enough arms and ammunition to outfit a division. Religion...yeah free to worship as you will but then turn around and say Muslims cant come here...so much for that right. So this idea of these are my rights and I am going to exercise them to the fullest extent possible is another problem. And then there is the arrogance and downright boorish behavior of so many of these fools. I've read about how some foreigners act over there in Singapore...cutting in line, hogging bike paths, riding bikes in front of cars stopping and flipping the driver off, getting the 5 C's and more while born and bred bros have to do NS and then struggle like hell to make it the rest of their lives, beating up cab drivers because they wont give them a lift, screwing girls on void decks, etc...well imagine that multiplied by like 100 million with even more rude BS on top of that. So it is seeming to go with the good old USA more and more everyday. I put the blame squarely on DC and all of the greed there.

My apologies for ranting bros it just p!sses me off.

Last edited:
Hollywood elites have been juicing the pols from day one...it is where they get their material. These guys could give a rat's @ss about what they are doing and have done to good people.

Don't buy into that phony BS. I know it is difficult because they are very clever about it.

Apparently it has been going on forever but surely mankind could be better than that???

It is good to hear from you bro ZT...I was wondering where you were. :)

Last edited:
Hollywood elites have been juicing the pols from day one...it is where they get their material. These guys could give a rat's @ss about what they are doing and have done to good people.

Don't buy into that phony BS. I know it is difficult because they are very clever about it.

Apparently it has been going on forever but surely mankind could be better than that???

It is good to hear from you bro ZT...I was wondering where you were. :)

Jeff, I had taken time off to reflect on life........ :wink:

Oh dear :( That's sad. He didn't have to kill himself :(

I hope you're not too shaken being so close to the action.

All of the little problems are compounding into massive problems faster and faster too. It is going to get far worse imo. This video is a good example of the attitude of many of the younger generation. It's funny but it isn't funny because a lot of these people under 40 here really are like this.

http://eheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/StraightOuttaHarvard.mp4

The sad thing is that this culture and attitude has made its way here. :eek:

Thanks adamadam. It affected me a bit but I have been on scene for a couple of other deaths (car accidents and most recently a ladder fall...an old buddy who I felt his pulse go and then the rattle) so I have dealt with it. It is no minor thing in any circumstance but one just deals with it.

An update...perp was 24. First got into trouble 2013 for house burglary. Probation. 2014 robbed the very same drugstore!!! Same clerk even that is how they identified him immediately. The first time he jumped the counter with a pipe claiming it was a bomb...they gave him the drugs. 13 months prison. Then this time...said he had a gun (and he did in fact)...clerk said no way dude (not very smart)...which did not end well for him.

Someone told me yesterday that I look like a cop and probably freaked him out. I dont know maybe. I usually where blue tshirts, blue work pants, and black shoes. I was wearing work clothes that day. I shave everyday and I shave my hair bootcamp style. I am pretty stocky even though I am a little guy. I always thought I looked more like a firefighter because they wear basically the same work clothes as I do. There may be something to it because when I eyeballed him in the eyes he flipped out bigtime and he was very hesitant and respectful when he walked around me on his way to the back of the building. Reflecting back on it I am probably lucky my clothing didnt get me shot.

Last edited:
Thanks adamadam. It affected me a bit but I have been on scene for a couple of other deaths (car accidents and most recently a ladder fall...an old buddy who I felt his pulse go and then the rattle) so I have dealt with it. It is no minor thing in any circumstance but one just deals with it.

An update...perp was 24. First got into trouble 2013 for house burglary. Probation. 2014 robbed the very same drugstore!!! Same clerk even that is how they identified him immediately. The first time he jumped the counter with a pipe claiming it was a bomb...they gave him the drugs. 13 months prison. Then this time...said he had a gun (and he did in fact)...clerk said no way dude (not very smart)...which did not end well for him.

Someone told me yesterday that I look like a cop and probably freaked him out. I dont know maybe. I usually where blue tshirts, blue work pants, and black shoes. I was wearing work clothes that day. I shave everyday and I shave my hair bootcamp style. I am pretty stocky even though I am a little guy. I always thought I looked more like a firefighter because they wear basically the same work clothes as I do. There may be something to it because when I eyeballed him in the eyes he flipped out bigtime and he was very hesitant and respectful when he walked around me on his way to the back of the building. Reflecting back on it I am probably lucky my clothing didnt get me shot.

Lucky indeed... you'll never know what someone will do when they are desperate...

One question... I remember you mentioning that you are not a 'Gun Carrying' person... has the incident changes your mind ??

Absolutely not...if anything it has made me even more critical of all these fools that do. I'm not into killing or even harming anyone or anything really. Well except for I do not like snakes near my home and will chop chop one of those suckers.

I rely on my street smarts and because of this deal am actively practicing situational awareness.

I have lived 47 years without carrying a gun and I dont plan to start. Good way to get in trouble if you ask me.

I just want to survive and want the same for others. Live and let live.

Last edited:
Absolutely not...if anything it has made me even more critical of all these fools that do. I'm not into killing or even harming anyone or anything really. Well except for I do not like snakes near my home and will chop chop one of those suckers.

I rely on my street smarts and because of this deal am actively practicing situational awareness.

I have lived 47 years without carrying a gun and I dont plan to start. Good way to get in trouble if you ask me.

I just want to survive and want the same for others. Live and let live.

Good to know that the situation hasn't change you mind and your beliefs... :thumbsup:

You pull your gun and he pull his.... may not be talking to you now...

And if anything should happen.... at least you still got ObamaCare... :bsmilie:

Last edited: