crayfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

casey4355

Oct 11, 2006
3869764894_ee2e574d69_o.jpg

3868984143_8dcbc9d376_o.jpg

less is good. your second pic... the chop stick need not show all (since u already 'chop' off the sides of the bowl, funny it felt while u choose to have a full chop stick). :)

3869764894_ee2e574d69_o.jpg

Extremely irritating to the eye... esp the top part... too much bokeh and blownouts. the lemons seem to be rather redundant.

Also, not all food photography have to have so much bokeh. imagine this image on the front of the magazine, you'll have big titles on the top, yes it will work... but if its for smaller image to introduce the food, it will be an eye sore. In such, if you wish to present in this manner, i suggest looking into poster layout or your signature into a brand and put it above.

3868984143_8dcbc9d376_o.jpg

like stated, i think i saw that pair of chopstick in another picture somewhere... you have too much room below, and the chopstick is fighting for space above. if you wanna add something in, make sure its comfortable. Your composition is off, like stated, you rather cut your subject and leave the chopstick intact. Gives viewers the impression your chopstick is more important than the food. Color, Sharpness is good. Focusing is abit tricky here. I'm not sure what lens you used, did you prop the bowl forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.