CR2450 Battery Qs

baggiolee

Dec 7, 2006
www.facebook.com
It's the battery used in pocketwizard Mini tt1. Anyone knows where's the best place to buy it cheap?

baggiolee said:
It's the battery used in pocketwizard Mini tt1. Anyone knows where's the best place to buy it cheap?

Battery.com.SG. They are located in SLS. I got mine from the watch store near my place. They only have a few pieces and I cleaned out their entire inventory.

how much are they selling? i've bad experience with some of the shops esp watch shop as they always quoted me 2 or 3 times the market price.

how much are they selling? i've bad experience with some of the shops esp watch shop as they always quoted me 2 or 3 times the market price.

Then it is best you go SLS and buy them. I already visited many $2 stores, most of them have 2025 or something 2450 they do not carry

Anyway i happen to be there have ask the price for you they selling $5 for 2450 per pic...:)

hey thx! but 1 battery for $5 is expensive :( ....even though i don't know what's the market price of it.

CP is selling the Sony CR2450 batteries for $5 per piece. There is also Unicell @ SLS which sells CR2450 batteries for $4.40 per piece - no mention about the brand though.

I paid 5.80 for Panasonic and 6.40 for Sony ones.
I never thought the small price difference is an issue until I forgot to turn off the mini a few times.

I can't seem turn on the auto off feature.