CR01 - Outdoor, Sunday 13 August

Status
Not open for further replies.

nostalgia

Feb 25, 2003
Jurong West
crossroads-photography.com
hey guys

it has been a long time since i organise shoot. Last minute I got a model from malaysia coming down. Cant resist to introduce this babe to the CS community - Claudia. Claudia has started modelling since the age of 16 and has features in various magazines, TVC in Malaysia. This is a rare opportunity to catch her in Singapore!

Date: 13 August (Sunday)
Time: 3pm-6pm
Theme : Summer wear, and maybe designer clothes if stylist can get back on time.
Makeup artist provided
Stylist provided
Number of photographers : 4(min) 7(max)
Fee: $65

Payment: Will advise the POSB Acc no to transfer. Kindly PM or email me at kianteck@crossroads-photography.com with ur CS nick, name, email and hp to reserve a place. Subsquently, sms me the reference no

Claudia
Height : 174cm
Bust : 34"
Waist : 26"
Hip : 35"

a.jpg

clau03.jpg

swee...model
upz for u:)

Thank for the upz...eow, harrynkl and phaokm.

Phaokm: Who is your sifu? haha...news spread so fast?

For those interested in a shoot with her on Sat afternoon, can also pm me. Need min 4. photog. got one on standby liao..:)

just reach home..*sweat*

claudia will like to thank the participants who has make the shoot possible. She has enjoyed herself today at the shoot.

I will like to thank those who has come. A pity I cant take some of the scene which i think got great photo potential...sigh..now can only wait for ppl to post up some shots. :)

cool model.. n organiser.. too bad i din able to join... hope there will be a next time...:)
cheerz

Status
Not open for further replies.