CPU Speakers+Woofer to DVD players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbiegrapher

Jun 18, 2005
westz
As the title states, my friend wanna buy cpu sound system to his dvd player. Is it possible and must he buy any adaptor to make it compatible to the DVD player? If yes, then how much roughly is the adaptor ?:think:

CPU speakers, will you mind elaborating on whats CPU speakers?

If you meant desktop speakers, there is adapter to convert the 3.5mm plugs to RCA plug. Not sure where you can get it, but I was told you might be able to find some at Sim Lim Square 5th floor or at Peninsular Hotel.

Slivester said:
CPU speakers, will you mind elaborating on whats CPU speakers?

If you meant desktop speakers, there is adapter to convert the 3.5mm plugs to RCA plug. Not sure where you can get it, but I was told you might be able to find some at Sim Lim Square 5th floor or at Peninsular Hotel.

yup, desktop speakers to dvd player.
so we need an adaptor to convert it thenz.
Thanks, i will let my friend know about tis then mayb go to sim lim and check it out. :thumbsup: Thanks once again..

If the DVD player has a 3.5mm headphone out, can use that too. No need for any adaptors.

afbug said:
If the DVD player has a 3.5mm headphone out, can use that too. No need for any adaptors.

cool...thanks for the needed info ;) :thumbsup:

newbiegrapher said:
cool...thanks for the needed info ;) :thumbsup:

lol u mean u didnt know that? :cool:

anyway for CPU speakers i suggest ALTEC LANSING:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

user111 said:
lol u mean u didnt know that? :cool:

My friend really dunno if not i wont ask u guys(cause i also duno) :embrass:
Alien to it...
Yeah gotta say altec is quite popular..everywhere at sim lim selling...

newbiegrapher said:
My friend really dunno if not i wont ask u guys(cause i also duno) :embrass:
Alien to it...
Yeah gotta say altec is quite popular..everywhere at sim lim selling...

That have been so for the past few years. Altec Lansing used to dominate most of the prosumer gamer's sound system.

are u talking abt surround sound? 5.1 dolby digital from ur dvd player? If so u need a decoder. Creative has one, the DDTS-100. can connect ur 5.1 pc speakers to it and use them as a surround system

Status
Not open for further replies.