cp sale : tokina 12-24 & 100 macro

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Tiger said:
jsbn, it's your destiny. Dun resist. :devil: :devil: :devil:
ARGH~~

Can anyone give me 3 good reasons not to buy a Nikon plz? :(

sorry,

I don't have a copy of the advert and cathay is closed today. Can someone tell me what is the price with gst for the tokina 12-24 lens without the freebies?

nb..NPNT.:bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
philiptan - ermm... $850+ is the nikon 105mm macro, izit? :sweat:

Just checked out the Canon Lenses price list... Best price is $950 grey set. So this is a very good price!! Alamak, why I broke now? :angry:

philliptan said:
Just checked out the Canon Lenses price list... Best price is $950 grey set. So this is a very good price!! Alamak, why I broke now? :angry:

orh.. pai seh. din know u referring to the canon EF 100mm/f2.8 macro. ;p

yeah. for a 3rd party lens, its pretty good value for money. IIRC, the tamron 90mm/f2.8 costs abt the same price too? now the tokina gives u 10mm longer reach for abt the same price... bagus. :thumbsup:

downside is the weight... tokina lenses are built to feel and weigh rock-solid. :sweat:

If I remember correctly, I think it's $925 (Incl. GST, and freebies)..

wind30 said:
sorry,

I don't have a copy of the advert and cathay is closed today. Can someone tell me what is the price with gst for the tokina 12-24 lens without the freebies?

philliptan said:
Paiseh too... I thought the post was talking abt the EF100 macro... read too fast... :p

keke.. anyway, canon or nikon, this tokina is giving us users an alternative to the original equivalents. if the reviews from overseas are of anything to go by, we might finally see something dat will give the popular tamron 90mm a run for its money. ;)

the tokina 100mm is selling quite well compared to tamron or the original brand makers. over here. its quality is about the same as the tamron.

If only prices here are as cheap as those in HK.:(

8626345.463a77.jpg

Previous advert.. Not sure if it's the same..

Yes, this was the same advert that appeared on Friday. Some months back, they were selling the wide below S$900.

Exchange rate differences?

Not all lens sold in hk are cheaper,also they don't have warrenty when brought back to sg.:dunno:

So what i saw in SBG today was a tokina 100mm macro lens.

thanks for the info.

I got my hands on a 100% sample of the 12-24 shot at 12mm f8. I can see visible CA even at f8. Is that normal for the lens or was that a bad sample?

Status
Not open for further replies.