wondering if CP charges more if you pay by NETs
[tho I don't think this is the case]

I bought some film, was charged $18@ Peninsula Plaza

my bro helped me buy the same item a few days ago
@ Marina Sq branch, was charged $17

know it's only a dollar, but why the price diff? :dunno:

oh ya

asking about NETs cos' my bro paid cash while I paid by NETs

honestly, i don't think it has anything to do with Nets or cash payment. Think that the 2 stores just quoted you different prices.

huh? cannot be lah... i've paid via NETS many times, and they've never charged me extra. i agree with Nitro, it's more likely they quoted you different prices.

NETS is considered cash payment. No one charges extra if you pay by NETS. Banks only impose a service charge on stores when they perform transactions on credit companies behalf. And this means you paid using your credit card.

Either store must have made a mistake.

Nets do charge store a small percentage for their services.But we do not charge it on the customers.;)

no extra charges for Nets. some sales people don't even mind credit card payments for small items (priced via equotes).

Charging extra for NETs defeats the purpose.

Just walk out, and get via ATM. They can't charge you extra for that. ;p

hmm.. maybe yr bro more yandao? and the cashier happen to be a chabor?

heehee

it's the other way round

My bro was served by a guy

and I was served by a lady @ Peninsula -
sigh ... maybe it's the whole "gals don't like other gals"
thing?

kekekeke

Originally posted by Juvelyn

heehee

it's the other way round

thing?

kekekeke

ya maybe cuz she's jealous of u....hehe

ok seriously, me too thinks is the inconsistency of quoted price in different stores. It is not uncommon lor.....even the same store but different salesperson may sell u at different price!

it's the other way round
thing?
kekekeke
Don't think so. I get over-quote by a lady there all the time. And she always looked impatient. Same one?

Hi Acieed

YES!!!!!

I think it might be the same one.
She was pretty grumpy, as if I was the salesgirl & I was being slow and stupid or something

I thought maybe she was irritated cos' I wanted to pay by NETS - more work for her

she charged me $1 more, but I didn't make noise

hahaha - she already so sian with me, if I make her re-write the receipt ... who knows what she'll do

I think it might be the same one.
She was pretty grumpy, as if I was the salesgirl & I was being slow and stupid or something

I thought maybe she was irritated cos' I wanted to pay by NETS - more work for her

she charged me $1 more, but I didn't make noise

hahaha - she already so sian with me, if I make her re-write the receipt ... who knows what she'll do
Haha.. should be the same one then. She always quote more than the others. Even when you already know the usual price, she will insist on her "special price" and even bring out her "company policy" to back it when you bargain. Now I just avoid her, but she's everywhere, I even got her phone call for e-quote once. Still the classic grumpy attitude over the phone.
;)

Originally posted by Acieed

Haha.. should be the same one then. She always quote more than the others. Even when you already know the usual price, she will insist on her "special price" and even bring out her "company policy" to back it when you bargain. Now I just avoid her, but she's everywhere, I even got her phone call for e-quote once. Still the classic grumpy attitude over the phone.
;)

Can take a pic and post it here?

Caption: Avoid this like the plague.

:D

CP always vary in their quotes, I ever bought 3 52mm UV filters on seperate occasions from CP. The SAME guy quote me $10, $8, $10. And for another case, the same shop at Penisular quote me $7 a roll Sensia, and $6.80 a roll the next day.

If $1 saving really worth the trip down again, you always can drop by CP another day to see if their quote has changed.

Oh yeah, they DON'T charge extra for nets. :p

what we need is a forum here that deals with the latest prices of various items available, like hardwarezone's pricelist.

THEN we'll start a price battle between these silly shops.

hey which lady is this one? is it the one with glasses, and greyish hairs, or the other one with glasses, but purely black hair? i had good experiences with the one with purely black short hair.... but the other one seems she always impatient and annoyed with me. :(

Originally posted by Acieed

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.