Covering a Wedding - Which bag to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptyap

Apr 10, 2007
Chapel Hill, US
www.flickr.com
Hi, I am going to bring along my 40D + 24-70mm f/2.8L, 70-200 f/4L IS and 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5. Any recommendation on how to carry these lenses? One bag? A couple of bags? Pouches? Thanks for the advice. :)

Edit: Will be bring along one 580EX also. Maybe one more extra 550EX.

Get a DOMKE !!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i use a think tank Change Up. Fits the purpose well :)
Think its under $200.

ya man ... tamrac bags are alright too ...

thing is wedding, space is a problem..n u wanna move ard fast...i think i will stick to the 200 stealth reporter n attach the 70-200f4 in a lens pouch outside

Hi, I am going to bring along my 40D + 24-70mm f/2.8L, 70-200 f/4L IS and 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5. Any recommendation on how to carry these lenses? One bag? A couple of bags? Pouches? Thanks for the advice. :)

Edit: Will be bring along one 580EX also. Maybe one more extra 550EX.

piang, look @ my signature...my equipment list is almost same as urs, save for the 40D..i'm using 30D hah!

piang, look @ my signature...my equipment list is almost same as urs, save for the 40D..i'm using 30D hah!

Yup. Our choice of lenses is almost identical. ;)

thing is wedding, space is a problem..n u wanna move ard fast...i think i will stick to the 200 stealth reporter n attach the 70-200f4 in a lens pouch outside

Are you able to carry all your lenses and body with this bag + pouch? Any space for the flash? :think:

i am doing backup for a wedding this sun, would be the 1st time that i use the Stealth with all the lenses..shouldn't be a problem save for the 70-200..that would be abit too long.. i have an optech lens soft pouch.. will use that...

The last time i could put a 30D with grip, 17-85 mounted, 50mm f/1.8 and 580EX, plus a nalgene bottle n some cleaning kit stuff with no problems

My main bag is the compurover, no way am i gonna use that for wedding AD..sure knock into things

Have a Mini Trekker already. But it's a little not too convenient to carry a backpack for weddings, isn't it? :think:

i don't think u will be carrying the bag and changing the lens on the move right? but if u are, then i think a sling bag or a waist carrier will be better.

Do share with us how things turn out after this Sunday. Thanks! :)

i am doing backup for a wedding this sun, would be the 1st time that i use the Stealth with all the lenses..shouldn't be a problem save for the 70-200..that would be abit too long.. i have an optech lens soft pouch.. will use that...

The last time i could put a 30D with grip, 17-85 mounted, 50mm f/1.8 and 580EX, plus a nalgene bottle n some cleaning kit stuff with no problems

My main bag is the compurover, no way am i gonna use that for wedding AD..sure knock into things

i don't think u will be carrying the bag and changing the lens on the move right? but if u are, then i think a sling bag or a waist carrier will be better.

True. My only gripe is the 70-200 f/4L IS, which is a little too long to fit in most of the bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.