Courses available??

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tazmic

Anyone knows where I can find courses for basic Photography with Digital Camera??

Originally posted by tazmic
Anyone knows where I can find courses for basic Photography with Digital Camera??
If you have a Olympus DC then can sign up for their DC course. Another option is join the SEED and buy the "Lao Jiao" cooffee/dinner and ask them to teach you how to shoot better photo with your DC.:bsmilie:

Originally posted by tazmic

Try this:
From http://www.fujifilm.com.sg/competition/

To create a greater awareness of digital photography, there will be a free basic digital photography course. Limited to the first 80 callers. For registration, please call 332 4075.

Originally posted by Kevin
If you have a Olympus DC then can sign up for their DC course. Another option is join the SEED and buy the "Lao Jiao" cooffee/dinner and ask them to teach you how to shoot better photo with your DC.:bsmilie:

Kevin.... Trying to earn free meal izzit? Hee Hee, Come Coffeee Bean at Taka lah, I personally make you a coffee. Will that be a latte or a cap?

Originally posted by Flare

Kevin.... Trying to earn free meal izzit? Hee Hee, Come Coffeee Bean at Taka lah, I personally make you a coffee. Will that be a latte or a cap?
Would love to but I am a newbie also, hahaha.:bsmilie:

BTW, you work at Coffee Bean at Taka B1 ah! Send me your photo so I can recognise you lah! If you make nice coffee sure come. Want to complain about your Tuna sandwhich ah, too much lime/lemon juice lah!:confused:

ATW, care to join us coming SEED: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=6467#post6467 :gbounce:

Hey Flare

I thought you are Biochem student at Uni! :eek: Don't tell me you use the Taka Cooffee Bean as your lab.:what:

Wah, dare not go already.;p

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Not Biochem lah... Biotech, Medical tech option at Singapore POLY. Learn how to test all the gross gross stuff like shit, urine and even slabs of meat for clues that will help the doctors in diagnosing the disease. If got money to go Uni I happy liao... But Alas, no money. Some people (like me) want to study also no money to study. Me think me going to sign on with the army after poly. Won't poison you with cyanide in the coffee lah... The most I put some enterohaemorrhagic e.coli in the coffee and make you shit blood only. Or you want to shit water? Then I put Vibrio cholerae (then u kena cholera)

Originally posted by Flare
Won't poison you with cyanide in the coffee lah... The most I put some enterohaemorrhagic e.coli in the coffee and make you shit blood only. Or you want to shit water? Then I put Vibrio cholerae (then u kena cholera)
Wah! scare scare dare not go liao.:D

What time you work, make sure I am not there.:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Ai yah! I don't hang a round Taka on weekend leh. Heng!

Will look out for you wekdays 6-10. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.