course under school of photography

yaneza

Feb 7, 2010
sengkang/punggol
hi there..i came across this website www.schoolofphotography.com while surfing through internet.i was wondering whether is is very useful for me or not as im working shiftwork,quite hard for me to attend photography course as the timing are more for people working office hour.i was wondering whether it is reliable or not???it looks tempting to me!

well theres a opening course in melecca in april . taught by some famous photographer in sg . its a 3 day course ...

MIght as well buy a book and learn from it.

mayb ? no offend then i guess there's no need for a teacher in sch i guess . . .

hi there..i came across this website www.schoolofphotography.com while surfing through internet.i was wondering whether is is very useful for me or not as im working shiftwork,quite hard for me to attend photography course as the timing are more for people working office hour.i was wondering whether it is reliable or not???it looks tempting to me!

the link cannot work leh...

Why do you need to attend a course? Why not learn on your own, or join the many weekend outings/workshops here on CS?

well. my 2 cents.
get a **** camera and just shoot. u learn with each shot u take and seldom from people.

Hi welcome to clubsnap :thumbsup:

Don't really need course, buy some book or internet get all the basic about shutter speed F/stop and lighting. keep trying don't give up :)

master all this basic from there you try which field you prefer, like macro,wedding and many more photography. You are a artist

if you really want, go for a physcial hands on course.....

online course?... there are tons of free tutorial online

I think an actual physical course with good instructors is actually very helpful. But an online course for photography is only as good as a book.

its better from taking a course as it save u from learning the wrong way .hence create some bad habbit in shooting . like distortion etc ...

thnx for the advice guys....will try to snap alot of photo and also by reading books...any recommendation on photography books?:)