Course for processing positive slide

Status
Not open for further replies.

apteryx

Dec 8, 2003
Is that a course that teach people how to develop/process positive slides?

Cheers

there might be and it's possible i think but the eventual cost will make it not worth to process on your own.

It's good that you can learn but it's expensive. The best is just pop in a lab and let the technician handle it. As sequiter mentioned, it's quite costly in the end and the results varies......

Temperature control is very critical on the developing and colour stages....as this will give you a either a very warm or cool photo.

You have to spend some money on buying equipments like a tank process which can rotate automatically as well.

Not worth the money that you will be spending.......

yes ! I agree pro image said , is very expensive especially d chemical can't keep it too long lah !
I already stop processing slide but if u really want to learn or die die must learn ! come to my place , i guide u ! OK !?

by the way, Toto38 is talking about Stanley Labs. Its at middle road, midlink plaza level 2. He's good.

Toto38.... not everyone know who you are lah, cos you're a new poster mah... cannot just say "come to my place" can liao... hahahahahahah

ok..thanks all for your comments......

I was thinkinng of if I'm on oversea tour, I could process my slides over there if I know how to.....

apteryx said:
ok..thanks all for your comments......

I was thinkinng of if I'm on oversea tour, I could process my slides over there if I know how to.....

nah bad idea.......but first and foremost important is why you want to take slides? Is this a requirement for you or just as a hobby?

Pro Image said:
nah bad idea.......but first and foremost important is why you want to take slides? Is this a requirement for you or just as a hobby?

just a hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.