Course for Beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

happywonders

Nov 5, 2004
North
Hi

Anyone able to guide me along ? Recently I want to learn the real skill in phototaking and wanted to get the right track in learning. I went for the 3 days beginners course and still want to learn more knowledge . I'm only available during Saturday , due to my work , I can't spare my weekday at all.
Is there anycourse out there on weekend ? :bigeyes:

sorry what do you mean by CS outing ????? :think: :dunno:

happywonders said:
Hi

Anyone able to guide me along ? Recently I want to learn the real skill in phototaking and wanted to get the right track in learning. I went for the 3 days beginners course and still want to learn more knowledge . I'm only available during Saturday , due to my work , I can't spare my weekday at all.
Is there anycourse out there on weekend ? :bigeyes:

What did you know about photography already?

CS outings as in outings that are organized here by forum members...anyone can organize one....

then when u attend u get to know more ppl...ask ard bout stuff....and prob learn from the "old birds"

cheers..

Learn from experience

Once you know your camera, see a picture you like and try to do the same, ask yourself how it is done, experiment with the settings. Ask around for advice. Accept critique and critique yourself. Ask yourself if it could be done better. My 2¢ worth.

Well Said guys..

Adam Goi said:
It doesn't mean you will only learn when you go for paid courses ... tagging along with the right crowd during photoshoots does the same too! ;)

Well, Inform me when you have any outing. Only available during weekend. Hope that I'm not a burden to any one of you out there. :cry:

The best person to tag on to learn is..... megaweb!!!

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.