Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleahhh

Mar 28, 2004
First off....I have to thank all those who loved our costumes and appreciated the effort.

This is the first time I am trying to arrange a photoshoot session. We would have at least 3-5 of us(from the 5 u saw at WCG2005)

However we need some details fixed like the date/time and location. it would be a paid photoshoot (we need some money to cover at least the transportation of the stuff and laundry :dunno: , hoefully a lil more to cover some costume costs). But the general idea here is to give Clubsnap people here (yeah, I love u guys) an exclusive shoot.

So those whom are interested, could leave me a PM with the following details.

Name / Nick (in clubsnap)
contact number
email
Location suggestion (if any)

We are looking at about 8-10 photographers and thinking of a one time charge of $20 each.

Its all in the works, So those interested, I await ur support!

cheers!

PMed u ... will this be a CT vs T kind of theme shoot ? very nice ! :cool:

S11loop said:
PMed u ... will this be a CT vs T kind of theme shoot ? very nice ! :cool:

We are considering the possibility to bring more Terrorists...lol...wanna join??

:cool:

Bleahhh said:
First off....I have to thank all those who loved our costumes and appreciated the effort.

This is the first time I am trying to arrange a photoshoot session. We would have at least 3-5 of us(from the 5 u saw at WCG2005)

However we need some details fixed like the date/time and location. it would be a paid photoshoot (we need some money to cover at least the transportation of the stuff and laundry :dunno: , hoefully a lil more to cover some costume costs). But the general idea here is to give Clubsnap people here (yeah, I love u guys) an exclusive shoot.

So those whom are interested, could leave me a PM with the following details.

Name / Nick (in clubsnap)
contact number
email
Location suggestion (if any)

We are looking at about 8-10 photographers and thinking of a one time charge of $20 each.

Its all in the works, So those interested, I await ur support!

cheers!

Good idea!

By the way, are you a photographer yourself? I'm assuming that you're because you are in ClubSnap.

Jemapela said:
Good idea!

By the way, are you a photographer yourself? I'm assuming that you're because you are in ClubSnap.

amatuer. I only hold a canon A80....loving it..but i'll wait to upgrade....cosplayng is sucking me dry..lol..

Bleahhh said:
We are considering the possibility to bring more Terrorists...lol...wanna join??

:cool:
join what ? as a photographer and cos player ?LOL i wanna be CT , M4A1 + M203 + MOD 4 scope setup + 60 round mag type + 1911 + 1 x frag + 2 x flash bang ... recon + offensive setup lol ;p

S11loop said:
join what ? as a photographer and cos player ?LOL i wanna be CT , M4A1 + M203 + MOD 4 scope setup + 60 round mag type + 1911 + 1 x frag + 2 x flash bang ... recon + offensive setup lol ;p

yikes!! u out to hunt the whole army? lol..

nice setup thou...:bsmilie:

Bleahhh said:
yikes!! u out to hunt the whole army? lol..

nice setup thou...:bsmilie:
;p ... looking forward to this shoot

S11loop said:

If u got cosplay items for para or arctic, count me in hehee :bsmilie:

S11loop said:
;p ... looking forward to this shoot

I hope we could get it on soon too..

Icarus: para...hmm..nice idea...

espn said:
Going OT liao ;) Upz for Bleahhh :)

haha..thnks bro..

so far, there have been only 3 response from our bros here in Clubsnap..

any more?

heh. what is this about? u mean u guys gonna meet up for photoshoot wen u guys dress up in CT/T set up? at cosplay?

doug3fflux said:
heh. what is this about? u mean u guys gonna meet up for photoshoot wen u guys dress up in CT/T set up? at cosplay?
there will be cosplayer dress base on the CS theme , we pay money to go there shoot not as cosplayer la i just wanna shoot not
:sweat:

legally we arent allowed to own toy guns right? then how u guys pose for "Armament Display"....? whats CS without carbines, flashbangs, benellis...

doug3fflux said:
legally we arent allowed to own toy guns right? then how u guys pose for "Armament Display"....? whats CS without carbines, flashbangs, benellis...
i suppose u have not log in for quite sometime or have not browse ard for photographs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.