Countdown to Singapore 2010 Youth Olympics Games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2meePok

Jul 10, 2008
www.flickr.com
webedmposter.jpg

Do come down to the Youth Olympic Games 1 Year Countdown, held at the Padang, to witness this special occasion and be entertained by the various activities and performances conducted at the event, which will end with a spectacular fireworks display in the night.

In addition, we will be setting up a sales booth near the information and announcement tents.

Price: Free!
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009
Time: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
City/Town: Singapore, Singapore

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120886845777

Last edited:
n120886845777_6344.jpg

Do come down to the Youth Olympic Games 1 Year Countdown, held at the Padang, to witness this special occasion and be entertained by the various activities and performances conducted at the event, which will end with a spectacular fireworks display in the night.

In addition, we will be setting up a sales booth near the information and announcement tents.

Price: Free!
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009
Time: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
City/Town: Singapore, Singapore

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120886845777

i want to go!!!

how to register?

should be like a carnival sort of event. I will go recee on thursday :bsmilie: to see see how the place looks like.

should be like a carnival sort of event. I will go recee on thursday :bsmilie: to see see how the place looks like.

you willing to tell me after you see the area? :)

hv anyone of you went to recree the place yet? will the fireworks be at the same platform as the NDP?

I will be going today to take some pics... pls advise. thanks!

hv anyone of you went to recree the place yet? will the fireworks be at the same platform as the NDP?

i think this thread died? lol... i'm gonna cycle down to the event to shoot the fireworks.. anyone interested??

i think this thread died? lol... i'm gonna cycle down to the event to shoot the fireworks.. anyone interested??

I am going later.

location cannot tell.

call 83338865

Me.. 4.30pm will be there already to see see.. hw about you?? im gonna cycle with my frens

There will be road closure. Go to the FB page and check out the map.

I'm might be there on foot.

I am going later.

location cannot tell.

call 83338865

Lol. What's so secretive about padang? Haha!

Anyway, I live in the east and just heard intervals of thunders. Fingers crossed.

Fireworks might fire off the top of Old Supreme Court.

That's what was seen during Chingay earlier this year.

There will be road closure. Go to the FB page and check out the map.

I'm might be there on foot.

Lol. What's so secretive about padang? Haha!

Anyway, I live in the east and just heard intervals of thunders. Fingers crossed.

Fireworks might fire off the top of Old Supreme Court.

That's what was seen during Chingay earlier this year.

i am going another location to take.
not padang. =)

Thunderstorm has cleared. jus checked the nea website

Status
Not open for further replies.