Count down 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETboy

Aug 11, 2004
so where is all the lumixer pics for the countdown ? haha was at bras basah yesterday and saw quite a few lumixer.. so.. where is all the pics haha :bsmilie:

so where is all the lumixer pics for the countdown ? haha was at bras basah yesterday and saw quite a few lumixer.. so.. where is all the pics haha :bsmilie:
well, there was no PLUG outing, but I was out with a few of the Plugger for the fireworks.

mine is more or less here, but they weren't taken by a Lumix :embrass:

well, there was no PLUG outing, but I was out with a few of the Plugger for the fireworks.

mine is more or less here, but they weren't taken by a Lumix :embrass:

bro,
all taken somewhere under BS bridge rite?? very casual, no multi burst shots.
sigh........ shoud not hv went home :cry:

bro,
all taken somewhere under BS bridge rite?? very casual, no multi burst shots.
sigh........ shoud not hv went home :cry:
eh no la... on BS bridge itself... exposure went mad on the first few burst, so don wanna try any burst liao =x

eh no la... on BS bridge itself... exposure went mad on the first few burst, so don wanna try any burst liao =x

i was at a very good location..............if not cos of the rain...............EEeeeeeeeeeee

i was at a very good location..............if not cos of the rain...............EEeeeeeeeeeee
oo, nv share where. :sticktong
anyway i prefer bs over esp bridge... way better... but also harder to get correct exposure :sweat:

oo, nv share where. :sticktong
anyway i prefer bs over esp bridge... way better... but also harder to get correct exposure :sweat:

share with u the location when CYN hv fireworks................hahahahhahahaha

"The gathering" shot is also v beautiful, can share the settings of it and those fireworks one?
erm, ISO200, f4 @ 0.8s for "the gathering"
firework i used f8 and f11 mainly with exposure of 1.5-4s+.

O_O there was an outing? i didnt even know.. :cry:

O_O there was an outing? i didnt even know.. :cry:
eh no, not really a PLUG outing but a DA(DeviantArt) outing with a few members who happen to be Lumixer user as well. :bsmilie:

eh no, not really a PLUG outing but a DA(DeviantArt) outing with a few members who happen to be Lumixer user as well. :bsmilie:

oh... i have a DA acc too! :cry: lol... do u guys post info about outings? :think:

which floor u at ??

share with u the location when CYN hv fireworks................hahahahhahahaha

CNY FF at marina meh ??

shouldnt it be at chinatown ??

:think: :think:

CNY FF at marina meh ??

shouldnt it be at chinatown ??

:think: :think:

hahahaha..........u forgot my guiness record for shooting 17 nites in a row this before CYN.

which floor u at ??

i'm at the 25 floor... are u there ? haha i think i'm probably the only person who waited 4 hours for the fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.