Could u pls recommend a reliable Image storage device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priscilia

Deregistered
Jun 20, 2006
I'm looking for a device to copy images from my CF and SD cards. Do u all have a good one to recommend?

I don't particularly like the Compact Drive cos I find it bulky and heavy. Would prefer something which is lighter, a little more compact and I don't mind if it's slower transfer.

:lovegrin: Appreciate your help.. Dank u!

I'd recommend the vosonic 8360. Not sure if you're ok with this size though...

Url here:vosonic website

Priscilia said:
I'm looking for a device to copy images from my CF and SD cards. Do u all have a good one to recommend?

I don't particularly like the Compact Drive cos I find it bulky and heavy. Would prefer something which is lighter, a little more compact and I don't mind if it's slower transfer.

:lovegrin: Appreciate your help.. Dank u!

a cheaper one here

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/index.php?cPath=17_66

If you search under Epson P2000 you'll find my sorry tale.

Not sure whether I would recommend this brand - although others swear by it.

Thanks merkava74, but it's big and too ex for me. I just need a simple one that can transfer and of course must be reliable. Nothing is worst than reaching home and realizing all the images are gone or some corrupted!

Siow Ming, No PD70X like I said. :) Bulky and heavy. I don't need the speed too.

Manda.. Hmm, u encoutnered probs with the Epson? Sorry to hear that. It's beyond my budget too.

NMSS_2: Thanks. Hmmm, the Digimate 3+ looks like what I'm looking for. Any issues with it so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.