cotton carrier system

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure if this is the right section to post this in but here goes.

i know many people is intrested in the cotton carrier system , mainly the side holster.

do you guys think, it would be feasable to organise a non profit mass order ??

im only 17 coming 18 this nov so no credit card but yea, its an idea i wish to share!!!

i saw one thread on the mass order one bro is considering but not sure if things would materialise.

wana get more info on this then maybe we all can work something out together !??

im not sure if this is the right section to post this in but here goes.

i know many people is intrested in the cotton carrier system , mainly the side holster.

do you guys think, it would be feasable to organise a non profit mass order ??

im only 17 coming 18 this nov so no credit card but yea, its an idea i wish to share!!!

i saw one thread on the mass order one bro is considering but not sure if things would materialise.

wana get more info on this then maybe we all can work something out together !??

It's already discussed in Others sub-forum before. You can search and read

but its like closed for quite some time already,
im thinking of really making this work if we can get people to pool tgt and discuss???

cuz i searched cotton carrier system, came out on discussion but it went closed..it was started by a mass saler here about a month ago.

if things work out right, we all can get our stuff by nov in time for dec holiday season?

but its like closed for quite some time already,
im thinking of really making this work if we can get people to pool tgt and discuss???

cuz i searched cotton carrier system, came out on discussion but it went closed..it was started by a mass saler here about a month ago.

if things work out right, we all can get our stuff by nov in time for dec holiday season?

Closed? :bsmilie:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=559474&page=8

It's not locked so you still can post to revive it

I do and would like to know the overall cost include shipping... btw I am only interested in the holster, so if any one only want to get the body vest can pair with me and we can split the cost.
Example:
Whole system: US$139
buy seperate:
Vest: US$99
holster: US$59

If buy the whole system and split, then maybe price will be like
Vest: US$89.5
holster: US$49.5

Above pricing exclude all other shipping and taxes...

I am interested in the holster. But that guy who was supposed to be in discussion, no updates yet.

hi guys so sorry , as we are in the midst of discussion the distributing rights with them . so it will take a while .

it may pull tru or not is still in the discussion with them because of shipping and the volume part which is the most taxing part .

Last edited:
Ok, just side note abit... if looking for holster only, maybe one can also consider "spider holster"... Seem to work better if your camera is mounted with flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.