Cost Sharing For Paid Shoot-jac Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasualSnaper

Jun 7, 2007
i am not organiser, just want to share cost to shoot jac sue.
yesterday, i happen to come across http://www.modelsnet.tv/#test.
her booking fee is from 250 to 400 for first 2 hours.

------4------5------6------7------8----
250 +62.50 60.00 58.40 57.20 56.30
300 +75.00 70.00 66.70 64.30 62.50
350 +87.50 80.00 75.00 71.50 68.80
400 100.00 90.00 83.40 78.60 75.00

i have never booked a model before. below are a few things that come to mind, let's poll.

1) location beach(tanjong), peranakan museum, dempseyhill, flyer, bukit timah saddle club, more suggestions ....
2) theme bikini, traditional costume, summer wear, chic tourist, cowgirl, more suggestions ....
3) date & time 830-1030am, 430-630pm. may 10,11,17,18,19,24,25.

voting will stop once total number of photographers reach 10.
once voting stops, i will list their nick. if i miss anyone, please let me know.
i dont think all 10 can fit in same theme and timing plus last minute cancellation. actual number will be lesser.
my ideal size is 6-8. some may not get what they want. perhaps for another shoot if any.

Im interested....sent u a pm :)

i dont know much about makeup. what do you suggest ?

Bro ...

You probably need to factor in makeup too ... in case you want certain look, etc.

poll (exclude mine, so long can photo jac sue)

1) location-tanjong beach: 3 vote
------------Palawan beach : 1 vote
2) theme-bikini : 3 vote
---theme-non-bikini : 1 vote
3) date & time*-may 10 (pm) : 1 vote
------------------may 17 (pm) : 2 vote
------------------may 19 (pm) : 2 vote
------------------may 24 (pm) : 3 vote
------------------may 25 (pm) : 3 vote
------------------(am) : 3 vote
4) price**-$60-70 : 1 vote
5) MUA: yes? or No? i will update on the cost.

6) interested photographers : 6

*subject to model availability
**subject to agency approval

the upper price limit shld be $85 instead of $70 for 6 photogs. every additional photog after the 4th cost extra $50. Shooting Info

more photogs = less expensive = less shooting time
less photogs = more expensive = more shooting time

remember that this is by default a 2hrs shoot. so imo, less photogs would be better.

count me in if confirmed shooting. any of above mentioned date/time other than 10th, i'm OK regardless of theme.

hehe, on a selfish note, since you will be the 'bookie', will there be any discount(with you paying slightly more:devil:) for the remainder photogs as you will be the only one getting that mileage points.;p Mileage Points

updated to $60-80 (that CS member revise up his quote in a later PM):D.

i must open my eyes to see who are you, since you recognised me on 2 ocassions if i am not wrong.

if you want to be the bookie, be my guest. i afraid i book liao, some aeroplane me. In addition, there is only 1 jac sue.

i am answering a lot of PMs and updating the votes. maybe a mile long of words. kidding.

the upper price limit shld be $85 instead of $70 for 6 photogs. every additional photog after the 4th cost extra $50. Shooting Info

more photogs = less expensive = less shooting time
less photogs = more expensive = more shooting time

remember that this is by default a 2hrs shoot. so imo, less photogs would be better.

count me in if confirmed shooting. any of above mentioned date/time other than 10th, i'm OK regardless of theme.

hehe, on a selfish note, since you will be the 'bookie', will there be any discount(with you paying slightly more:devil:) for the remainder photogs as you will be the only one getting that mileage points.;p Mileage Points

poll (exclude mine, so long can photo jac sue)
______________________________________audit (please ignore)
1) location-tanjong beach: 1 vote____________(1) a2
------------Palawan beach : 1 vote____________(1) l4
2) theme-bikini : 4 vote ___________________(1) a2, (2) ce+1, (3) ce+1, (4) l4
---theme-non-bikini : 1 vote________________(1) ko
3) date & time*-may 10 (10am): 1 vote_______(1) a2
------------------may 17 (pm) : 2 vote________(1) ce+1,(2) ce+1
------------------may 19 (pm) : 2 vote________(1) ce+1,(2) ce+1
------------------may 24 (am) : 1 vote________(1) l4
------------------may 24 (pm) : 2 vote________(1) ce+1,(2) ce+1
------------------may 25 (am) : 1 vote_________(1) l4
------------------may 25 (pm) : 2 vote________(1) ce+1,(2) ce+1
------------------(am) : 1 vote_______________(1) ko
4) price**-$60-80 : 1 vote__________________(1) a2
5) MUA***: 3 vote ________________________(1) l4, (2) ce+1, (3) ce+1

6) interested photographers : 8(include me)____(1) a2, (2) lz, (3) ce+1, (4) ce+1, (5)ko, (6)l4, (7) cr

*subject to model availability
**subject to agency approval
***cost share by the 3 voters (what do you think? i think MUA is only necessary for non-bikini theme)

vote 1*

(a) 1 swimsuit
or (b) 1 summer wear + swimsuit
or (c) 2 swimsuit

if there are 8 photographers and (15 mins for changing outfit/mini break if applicable)

Vote 2

Option A: split to 2 teams of 4 photographers each. the model will pose for the first team for 5 minutes. the other team will shoot profile without disturbing the model and watch out for the 5 minutes interval. 105/2 teams/5 mins = about 10 rounds for each team.

Option B: every 2 photographers take turn to shoot for 3 min 15 sec, the rest shoot profile without disturbing the model. the next pair in line will time the 3 min 15 sec interval. 105/4 pairs/3 min 15 sec = about 8 rounds for each pair.

Option C: mass orgy shoot

*subject to availability

BAD NEWS

Word from colin@modelsnet.tv, Jac Sue won't be doing bikini photoshoot for the time being. No reason given.

Anyone want to shoot other theme ?

just received from colin:-

"Jac is open to all theme shoots except bikini and lingerie.

Her rates are as follows:

non-commercial shoot fees
first 2 hrs booking = $ 400 (max 4 photog)
additional hr = $100
additional photog = $80
makeup artist = $100 to $200 depending on number of looks required
"
who wants to pay $100 to shoot Jac? i will form the group(smaller).

400$ for 2 hours fashion/casual shoot is too expensive imo...no bikini...non commercial....not inclusive make up artist etc ? Is she even that popular, dont think she's worth that much.:rolleyes:

i would suggest to get other cheaper ones so that you can have more time in your shoot without paying arms and legs.

a rush shoot will usually result poor results in the end most of the time.

if it's not for commercial shoot why spend so much on her unless you.......like her. hahaha.

from the new faces,

i picked wan shi and jia hui. Scorpio have powerful gaze. I dont like empty gaze. pretty eyes that tells a story (what was she thinking?).

Status
Not open for further replies.