cost effective yet presentable portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentmonkey

Jul 10, 2004
www.flickr.com
hey guys, might seem like a stupid question but what's the most cost effective way of presenting a physical portfolio?

apart from printing it out and just handing it as it is..which i figure is a no no... are there any ways i can do it so that it won't really hurt my pocket? kinda out till chinese new year...

was thinking of having all of them mounted with the frames, but it's gonna cost me quite a fair bit considering the number of photos i intend to use

help?

Any clear folder file can make a good carrying case for your pictures. Just don't print your pictures too small like 3R or below.

agentmonkey said:
hey guys, might seem like a stupid question but what's the most cost effective way of presenting a physical portfolio?

apart from printing it out and just handing it as it is..which i figure is a no no... are there any ways i can do it so that it won't really hurt my pocket? kinda out till chinese new year...

was thinking of having all of them mounted with the frames, but it's gonna cost me quite a fair bit considering the number of photos i intend to use

help?
A member bought from me one of this Black paper album ($18 for M size) and he pasted 20 of his best works onto the album. He shows to some people and immediately they were so impressed with his work that he got his first assignment during the NY eve party. He called me and thanked and assured me that the album did play a big role in the presentation because in the past he used those "free" tiny albums and never got any jobs ....
Total investment : $18 (album) + $5 (20's x $0-25) = $23.
First income : $200 :lovegrin:
Moral of the story: must look a bit pro mah to get some commercial jobs!
KeepersAlbum0001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.