cosplay@suntec

Status
Not open for further replies.

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
hi, any1 interested to join me for e cosplay shøot at suntec convention center on sat, meet city hall station at 10am. no limit to no öf ppl, interested can leave ur name n contåct or sms me at 93676029

got event?

Hi,
I am interested.

Cool. I hope i can come. How can I recognized you guys in case I want to join the group?

For new members, remember to bring flash with diffuser.
Natural lighting is a bit hard to achieve over there.

Hi, im interested..can i join u? ;)

I am interested in going too.... I will sms you on the day itself! see you!

hey thanks for the heads up. will probably be going down too on sat. I'll pm u my contact details.

ok, i will be at the station ard 0950, vanguard backpack (black) with tripod at the side .. as for the theme will be OTOT but i will concentrate on portrait and as for the ''meet alr also OTOT'', i seriously think will happen =) but as least we can guide one another like " I SAW A CHIO BU OVER THERE " then we will rush there ..

ok, i will be at the station ard 0950, vanguard backpack (black) with tripod at the side .. as for the theme will be OTOT but i will concentrate on portrait and as for the ''meet alr also OTOT'', i seriously think will happen =) but as least we can guide one another like " I SAW A CHIO BU OVER THERE " then we will rush there ..
Jeez...... :sweat:

hi,i'm interested...but i have no external flash.

hi, intrested also...

hi,i'm interested...but i have no external flash.

no worries, take 2 piece tissue paper and one rubber band and tie ard ur built in flash to act as diffuser, will produce lots of heat so if ur camera is on fire then u wil be the shot of the day =D ( just kidding but tissue plan still will works)

im wonder shd we meet to have breakfast first or u guys settle it urself? The cosplayer also need time to dress up (prettier one) =) any suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.