Feb 1, 2002
At home
www.singaporeanimenews.net
Venue: Takashimaya Square (Basement 2) 391 Orchard Road, Singapore 238873
Date: 23rd March 2003 (Sunday)
Time: 1 pm - 6pm
Admission: Free

More details here:

http://www.singaporeanimenews.net/c...rd=cosplayforum;action=display;num=1046274399

Anyone feel that these events are becoming rather common now and the impact is getting diluted?

Intriguing.... It almost feels like it's back to the scene of the crime...:D

Might drop by though... hopefully u guys can get confirmation on the photography issue...

Thanks for letting us know Sausage.

Hello Everyone,
I am Takahan,
the Project Director of Cosfesta and Extravaganza
I had being told that photographers from this forum had being supporting our events,
and will like to thanks everyone who come to my event for the support.
Regarding the photography issue of Extravaganza,
we had talk to the TaKashimaya management,
and they have verbally agree that photography are allow as long as it is contain in the Taka Square itself.
I will write to the management for an official authorization and agreement and inform u guys on the updates.
Please come and support our 1st anniversary event^^

HaN
SCC

Hi Takahan,

Do you know where the previous photos we took in at-sunrice are posted??

Some of the photos of cosfesta will be display during Cosplay Extravaganza at takashimaya.
If you guys got any interesting cosplay photo of cosfesta and wish to display it. Please write to me at takahan@sgcosplayclub.org

Thanks for the support^^
HaN

Tempting, might be there, probably leave about 3+.

I will probably be there a bit earlier, I'm going there from clark quay. I'll be carrying a tripod and c2100. Will probably leave at 2-3+ to catch the fashion show at the heeren, and the one at suntec later.

Originally posted by Sausage
I will probably be there a bit earlier, I'm going there from clark quay. I'll be carrying a tripod and c2100. Will probably leave at 2-3+ to catch the fashion show at the heeren, and the one at suntec later.

huh ? which means what ? what time are u going to TAKA ??:dunno:

Sounds like a good plan...

:D

It means I'll probably be walking around taka at 12.30 pm.

BTW I'm really disappointed with the c2100's short flash range. However, I don't think there'll be any lengthy stage performance or anything like that tomorrow, so we might be able to get closer to the subjects.

i should be going.... ;) btw the fashion show is free admission? i saw from the web seem like all need tickets (cheapest still need $100+?)

Those are the invite-only functions (read: high-class aristocratic functions). The bugis, suntec and heeren shows are free. I can just pop down to the heeren tomorrow after the cosplay since it's just 5 minutes away.

I have some photos from the suntec fashion show in my gallery now.

Those are the invite-only functions (read: high-class aristocratic functions). The bugis, suntec and heeren shows are free. I can just pop down to the heeren tomorrow after the cosplay since it's just 5 minutes away.

I have some photos from the suntec fashion show in my gallery now.
i c... i think i will go along also... just wonder why ur gallery stated 23rd? tot today is 22nd...? :what:

I'll be there too. Will look out for u guys there. :D Zplus u going too? Can bring ur newly acquired TC along? Wanna play wif it see how... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.