Cosplay Event @ 15 Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bluestrike
Hmm.. sound interesting...

Well at least the place now seem better...

And at $6..... hmm

ok ok,,,

The list

1. BS
Yup at least there's more space and more interesting locations to shoot there....compared to last year's MAC Cosplay event which was way overcrowded. Also got free flow of food and drinks.

1. BS
2. Garion

:gbounce:

Yup at least there's more space and more interesting locations to shoot there....compared to last year's MAC Cosplay event which was way overcrowded. Also got free flow of food and drinks.

1. BS
2. Garion
3. Dagger (to be confirmed)

By the way, don't we need to seek permission for shooting?

Read the rules there. It says if u wanna take photograph on them, be sure to ask them b4 u take. n abt putting up on the webby. ask for their permission. The rules are all stated in the website.

Originally posted by Dagger

1. BS
2. Garion

By the way, don't we need to seek permission for shooting?

very interested ler... but... 15 is close to my busy day, got to see first... :cry:

Originally posted by mystic
Read the rules there. It says if u wanna take photograph on them, be sure to ask them b4 u take. n abt putting up on the webby. ask for their permission. The rules are all stated in the website.

Yeah I know the rules.. hopefully the others do....
That why the the pic I took at the last Cosplay at Suntec was not found on my site.....
hehhee

Mystic, you registrating for us isit???
Should be free on that day.

1. BS
2. Garion
4. Zplus

no lah registeration is done at the websitee not me. hehe. its the first time im attending this cosplay. :D

Out of curiosity, what is this cosplay event all about? The website didnt enlighten me that much.

TIA.

Originally posted by drafting88
Out of curiosity, what is this cosplay event all about? The website didnt enlighten me that much.

TIA.
Well it basically an event where people dressed up as their fav character in Animes or Games.

1. BS
2. Garion
4. Zplus
5. Knighthunter (To Satisfy Personal Curiousity)

Is the ticket available at gate or need to reserve first?

BTW this event isn't like the yearly competition. Its more of a get together where the cosplayers eat and play games like treasure hunt in fort canning.

Originally posted by Sausage
BTW this event isn't like the yearly competition. Its more of a get together where the cosplayers eat and play games like treasure hunt in fort canning.
har...
then will they dress up or not?
sakali they no dress up.. then no pt going there!!!

Here is an update on the attendance :

1. BS
2. Garion
3. Zplus
4. Knighthunter (To Satisfy Personal Curiousity)

Originally posted by Bluestrike

har...
then will they dress up or not?
sakali they no dress up.. then no pt going there!!!

they will dressed up lah. It's not legal to bare bodies in Singapore ;p

Think it'll be a fun event. I attended one last year at NTUC Downtown East where there's a competition :) Enjoy yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.