Status
Not open for further replies.

KHC

Jan 22, 2006
south
SCC Square and Singapore Cosplay Club presents you with the
Cosfest VI: SEMIFINALS!

Date: 7th July 2007 (Saturday)
Time: 4.30pm - 6.00pm (you can stay later than 6pm)
Venue: Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza

Further information: http://www.sgcosplay.com/viewtopic.php?t=1339

See the interested snapper there.........

Thanks for the info. ;)

Woot ! Im in for this COSPLAY event .. please count me in ! Perhaps we shall we form a team of unofficial cosplay photographers ? .. Haha

Wah...! I'm keen to go, however this is my first cosplay shoot. Anybody here have any recommendations on the gears required?

Wah...! I'm keen to go, however this is my first cosplay shoot. Anybody here have any recommendations on the gears required?

shoot with the equipment you are most comfortable with. :)

for me i will use the widest lens for group shots (yes, the amount of cosplayers can be really alot..)

and maybe some prime lens (eg 50/85mm) or a mid-range zoom (2x-70mm) a telezoom (70-200mm?) for some portraits :)

hope that helps.
but i wont be going :sweatsm:

Honto ni???To we really have to,later we more outatsanding than those taking part how...: )

So desu ! :bigeyes: Haha .. my idea of cosplay as a photographer isnt about getting the attention away from the cosplayers. Just some simple blending gears / design that we could thought of just to blend in for the event ~ Private message me if your intrested and maybe we could start a small party for it .. Haha not a raid team please !

So desu ! :bigeyes: Haha .. my idea of cosplay as a photographer isnt about getting the attention away from the cosplayers. Just some simple blending gears / design that we could thought of just to blend in for the event ~ Private message me if your intrested and maybe we could start a small party for it .. Haha not a raid team please !

Mmm,of cos not a raid team but where to get those outfits?I havn't confirm cos got this miss S'pore world07 also.Sha sha feng bu qing chun loh,don,t know which to go.But cosplay sound interesting,seldom c here in s'pore...

Woot ! Im in for this COSPLAY event .. please count me in ! Perhaps we shall we form a team of unofficial cosplay photographers ? .. Haha

yeah! i'm interested to join this team of photographers..count me in too!

really hope to see some Naruto Anime cosplayers.....see u guys there! happy snapping.....for I know that those cosplayers ain't camera shy! (i hope!)

• Theme: Unofficial cosplay photographers
  • Date: 7th July 2007 (Saturday)
  • Time: 4.00pm (Meet up time)
  • Venue: Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza
  • Gathering Venue: Yet to comfirm

For those whom are intrested in a little cosplay themselve and never had the chance to do so, be it shy or .. heres your chance. Im not expecting fully groomed cosplay members (we are not here to take the attention away from the offical cosplayers), just be what u want to be in style .. lets just blend into the moodz of the event - Keyword!

Please email to be listed: designer@singapore-studio.com

Current party members:
  1. Takaro
  2. Namespace
  3. Fudgecake

Status
Not open for further replies.