CosPlay 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Apr 7, 2002
West
www.jesterphotography.net
Please ask permission before taking pictures.
Do not take "surprise" shots of cosplayers.
Please give the cosplayers respect.

Originally posted by ninelives
Please ask permission before taking pictures.
Do not take "surprise" shots of cosplayers.
Please give the cosplayers respect.

yup, cos they are not model, just someone thats interested to dress up as a comic character.
wait you take a sudden pics of them, they take out their sword and hack you :bsmilie:

damn... i got to go back to m'sia... :cry: sigh, no fate to meet cosplayer in s'pore... :bheart: :cry:

I have hung out with the cosplayers in HK, they are a crazy bunch. They are the most wonderful subjects you'll ever find. And yes please do pay a little respect at least till they are comfortable with your presence.

Originally posted by KeN
I have hung out with the cosplayers in HK, they are a crazy bunch. They are the most wonderful subjects you'll ever find. And yes please do pay a little respect at least till they are comfortable with your presence.
sigh, was so envy hk n taiwan got so many cosplay fans, really hope to take a look on s'pore one, now... :cry:

need to pay $10 if you go inside. but the tip is, actually a lot of cosplayers will hang around outside. because inside will turn out to be cramp, so just hang around outside will be able to take the pictures too. :)

Hi Hi, me not a member of the cosplay and i have not been to any cosplay before :D
just received this email notice so like to share with fellow club snappers ;)

Anyway I think it's only right to pay the fee to show the support if you decide to stay. A lot of people with no integrity didn't pay but went in and stayed anyway last year.

From what I hear last year some of the organizers (who are volunteers and not full-time staff of any commercial body) ended up paying the suntec hall rental fee out of their own pockets.

My site will be updated with some more info on the event. You can check it out at

http://www.singaporeanimenews.net

I've got some poorly-taken shots from the past years events there.

As for which character I was, that's a secret. I think only RL knows.

Nope, not a member. Not affilated with them in any way, but you could say I support their efforts in organizing these events.

Their site seems fine to me.

Originally posted by Sausage
Nope, not a member. Not affilated with them in any way, but you could say I support their efforts in organizing these events.

Their site seems fine to me.
I know I know!!!!

I KNOW!!!!!

You dressed up as a SAUSAGE last year!!!!

So this year will going to be the same?

*Time for BBQ sausage*

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Yeah yeah. So are you going this year? We can have a meet the sausage session.

I feel like skipping lunch and going.. $10 admission is quite steep. I'll really look like a sausage after skipping food all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.