Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
alexq.multiply.com
Cosplay 2004 will be held

at NTUC Downtown East D'Marquee on from 2-7pm

Just for your info.

Here's the details for all to share.

Cosplay 2004

Shot them 2 years back, interesting event. A lot of them are pretty accomodating to photographers.

Garion said:
Its Cosfest 2004, not Cosfesta. July 4th (Sunday) from 2pm-7pm at DownTown East Marquee Pasir Ris. Free entry. Will there be another walking mecha costume this time round again? ;p

Here's the link to the official site: http://www.sgcosplayclub.org/LatestEventLatest.htm
ARGH! Damn!!! Got RT at 4pm in Khatib Camp, dun think can make it... :(

cosplay! but very far away leh :think:

zek! wanna go?

tmc17479 said:
Here's the details for all to share.

Cosplay 2004

Shot them 2 years back, interesting event. A lot of them are pretty accomodating to photographers.

hmm... do we know each other? I was there on 15th Sep 2002.

Sausage said:
cannot defer your rt to another day and do makeup?
Hmm... Dunno wan to defer my RT session or not leh... :(

GanS_n_PoserS said:
Cool stuff... Pasir ris will become Harijuku on sunday... dunno whther there r ganguros aka 109"la-mei"that day... :bigeyes: a must go shooting event!!

ganguro are not 'in'... you prob will spot anime/jrock cosplayers... or gothic lolitas

Can always organize a group and go. Dunno whether I can get my camera back in time tho, doubting so.

very good event. thsi is a must for all j-pop/j-anime/j-etc fans. every year must pay homage to this event :) :vhappy: just now there was this singer singing "tooku made" (by Do As Infinity)...solid! :thumbsup: i was mesmerised until realised that zek had taken my camera to walk about :angel: then quickly rushed to find zek then rush back to front of stage to snap a few sots of the singer =)

Status
Not open for further replies.